Three Crazy days of fun! Guess what i get to do? Sit in a booth at the Home and Garden show to promote my business Sassy Style. If you have read my bio-you know what i do, if not, i will tell you. I have re-decorating business with my mom. We go into clients house and redo their home with their things, a few new things also. Our goal is to make your home feel as warm. cozy and inviting as possible. I love it! It is so not work for me. I feel a great sense of accomplishment when i get to help someone have the home they always wanted.
So, if you live in the ogden area or know someone who does, send em on down to the weber county fairgrounds and have them come see me. (make sure you all bring me a treat if you come :) i don't get to eat anything but vending people food-YUM!
Wish me luck! Oh-almost forgot-the pics above are from a couple houses that we have done!
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Posted by Tausha at 10:03 PM
Monday, February 25, 2008
Dinner Winner OK- have i got a quick dinner and desert idea for you!They are called Pizza Bitty Bites and Berry Bitty Bites
any kind of meat in small peices-pepporoni, cooked sausage or hamburger
Won Ton Wrappers
Take your wrapper-fill with some meat mixture, a little sauce and chease. Fold up or you can use 2 one for top and bottom if you want. Put in muffin tins-bake at 350 for about 15 mins.Make sure you spray your muffin tins really well so they come out easily.
1 cup spaghetti sauce
1-2 Tbs. balsamic Vinegar (i know that this sounds weird-but trust me its good!)
as you mix this taste as you go so you can add more vinegar if you want.
I used a little spray butter on the top to get them nice and brown-if you wanted to, you could brush with olive oil.
Fruit pie filling
4 oz. cream cheese
about 1/2 tub of Cool Whip
1/4 P. sugar
Mix your cream cheese with cool whip and p.sugar to make filling. Fill won ton wrappers with filling and a little bit of pie filling. Put in muffins tins and bake for about 15 mins. at 350I used mini muffin tins so i had bite size-this made about 24 individual bitesCan be made low fat if you want. I used ff cream cheese and cool whip. super yummy-good treat to have in fridge for that sugar attack! serve with whip cream if you want.
My kids loved this. We had it with some crunchy bread and balsamic vinegar with olive oil. it was way yummy. This recipe is super versatile-you could make a taco one, chicken with alfredo sauce, whatever your family likes.
The berry bites, you could use lemon pudding, fresh berries-whatever! Hope that you try it and your family likes it as much as mine did! (my 3 yr. even ate it)
Posted by Tausha at 7:40 PM
ok-i will finally admit it to all! I have a secret love for the "Golden Girls" you know that show that was on the in the 80's? It is every day from 2-3 here in utah and i watch it every day. Not every day-most days. I crack up, laugh out loud, i think it is hillarious! My girls hate this show-my 6 year old says-i don't want to watch the grandma show! Now, i remember when my grandma used to watch this, and i am sure that i thought the same thing. My, how things change. So, now you all know my secret-guess its not so secret anymore! Watch it, you will laugh out loud-promise!
Posted by Tausha at 2:29 PM
Sunday, February 24, 2008
-ok- so i am a procrastinator-big time! I joined this book club thinking that it would be fun-i was wrong. I love to read-but when i have to, or someone tells me what to read, its not fun anymore. So, the book for this month-THE AGE OF INNOCENCE
book club meeting is tuesday night-at my house. If it was not here, i would not read this book! I tried to read it, i really did, but it is boring , and i would much rather watch the hallmark movie that is on tv. So, for those of you who have read this book-will you please help me. What is it about? How about some blog notes instead of cliff notes? I would really appreciate it-really i would and if you love this book and don't own a copy and help me out-i will send you the copy i just bought out of desperation! Thank you in advance!
Posted by Tausha at 9:38 PM
I was tagged by my cousin Camille-So...here goes
20 years ago I . . .
1. Lets see I am 29 now-so that would make me 9. Sorry guys I really don't remember a whole lot-i would be in 4th grade, right-so..not so sure.
10 years ago I......
1. In college-living in a house with 9 girls in Orem. I had a blast and would hope that my 3 girls will go away to college. I learned a ton, like never to live with 9 girls again. At least on purpose anyway.
2. I only went home to go laundry, so since i am answering these questions on a weekend, i was probably home, folding laundry and raiding the cupboards. (hey i was in college, I was poor!!)
5 years ago I.....
1. Mckinli was 3 and I had just had Hannah. So that means that I was living in a Condo in North Ogden and was wishing that i could stand up straight. ( i don't recover to well from surgery)
2. i really don't remember-so if anything this blog could be a wake up call for me to keep a journal. If i had, i could just flip to the page and give exact details. Maybe that would be a scary thing. Too much info!!
1 year ago I.....
1. We were living in our north ogden home, we were painting my bedroom chocolate brown. (it turned out wonderful, just in case you were wondering)
2. I was thinking that it would be great if we moved. Notice, i said I was thinking of moving, not my husband. ( i kind of sprung this idea on him)
So far this year I have...
1. Had laproscopic surgery to try and rid pelvic pain
2. Tried to recoup from a surgery that did not work
3. Finally being diagnosed with Chronic Pelvic Pain and now getting some relief from the pain and living a normal life again. Also, now i know that i am not a total freak! (just a little crazy-but arent we all?)
4. I took all 3 of my girls to the dentist at the same time and did not lose my mind! :)
1. i did not feel good-it was a bad day-so i layed on the couch!
2. I watched a feel good hallmark movie-i thoroughly enjoyed this!
3. My husband let me sleep in till 10!
1. Graci has a cavity, so i have to go to the dentist to get it filled (it should be a blast!)
2. I have to go and redecorate a house in Perry in the afternoon
3. I MUST cook dinner- i really havn't cooked a whole lot lately!
In the next year I will....
1. I hate this question-if i say something than i will have to follow through!
2. Be a better mom to my kids and a better wife to my husband!
3. learn how to deal and manage this pain that i get to deal with.
4. Keep up on my BLOG :)
I tag Karen, Annie and whoever needs something to blog about! (yes, that means you)
Posted by Tausha at 8:19 PM
Friday, February 22, 2008
Posted by Tausha at 1:16 PM
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Posted by Tausha at 4:17 PM
Sunday, February 17, 2008
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup milk
1 (16 ounce) package frozen whipped topping, thawed
2 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crusts
Beat together cream cheese and confectioners' sugar. Mix in peanut butter and milk. Beat until smooth. Whip in whipped topping.
Spoon into two 9 inch graham cracker pie shells; cover, and freeze until firm
Posted by Tausha at 10:57 AM
Saturday, February 16, 2008
Posted by Tausha at 3:32 PM
Friday, February 15, 2008
Posted by Tausha at 7:10 PM
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Posted by Tausha at 6:56 PM
Posted by Tausha at 5:14 PM
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
ok ok-so i am a slacker-i know that those of you who truly know me-already know this. When it comes to things that i don't really love to do-i am a slacker. (laundry, cleaning the bathrooms and blogging) But, i do Love to blog surf and learn about totally random people-so i'll update so totally random people can learn about me! (i don't think that i am that popular but- i would like to think so)
ok-lets see, 6 birthday was last Friday-she is the big 6! She had a wonderful time at the 3 parties that she had-yes, her mom is stupid. She loves clothes, so lets just say she got a whole new wardrobe. She is definaltely my most girly. She is a dancer, singer and a very good actress. She really knows when to turn it on. Usually, right after she did something to one of her sisters and wants to get someone else in trouble. Sad to say, it usually works. She is my little mother. She loves little kids. When Cooper or Jillian come over, she is in heaven . I really like it too-it allows me to help everyone and still get things done-like taking a shower. She is such a joy to have in our family and i am so glad that we have her!
Another reason why I have not been posting like i should have is... are you sure you are all ready to read this? I have been dealing with pelvic pain-AGAIN! I had surgery a month ago to remove some scar tissue- did not help-in fact the pain got worse. So-i went to the Chiropracter, the Accupuncture dr, the masseuse-i tried a little bit of everything. I am desperate for some relief. I finally was able to get into my OB-i was diagnosed with Chronic Pelvic Pain. Oh JOY. I am now on 3 different meds and going to a physical therapist. my doc treated patients with cpp back east very succesfully with this 3 pronged treatment plan-so we are all crossing our fingers! the good news-i get to have a massage every week! So-if there are any of you out there dealing with this-my heart feels for ya. i will be happy to give any type of info that has helped me. This is a very frustrating time! I felt like a freek until my Dr. assured that many
women suffer from this. So, i am not a freak! Good News! So-i am praying that this new treatment plan will work. It will take a little time, but i am positive!
Except one of these stupid medicines are breaking me out! AAGH! I have never had this problem EVER! I know-i have been blessed with good skin and now-i don't know what to do-so anyone with any thoughts would be very helpful!!! Come on people-Help me out!
So-since i am all up to date i think that i will go to sleep! I must get some rest so i can prepare myself for our RED Valentines Breakfast. Go TAUSHA! I'll Post pictures for all of you who are having doubts about my sincerity!
Remeber-It is the day of LOVE-so go and Kiss someone! Happy Valentines Day
I was going to post some pics, but it wont work-so lots of pics tomorrow!
Posted by Tausha at 8:56 PM