Tuesday, September 15, 2009

And the Winner is.....

You know I did this all sophisticated like.
Right?
I put all of your names and how many times you entered in a bowl.
A big, old, green, kitchen mixing bowl to be exact.
I then put one hand over my eyes and one hand in the bowl.
Then......I pulled out a winner.
(see I told you it was all sophisticated and cool :)
So, would
3 BLESSINGS please come forward and claim your prize?
The rest of you-you all rock and I am so flattered that you like me and my ideas!
I am adding new items soon!!
I made this cutest halloween sign that you are all going to want :)

So-please email me @ sassygirlshop@comcast.net
with your info so I can send your package out to you!!

2 comments:

Debi said...

congrats to the winner!!

Amy said...

You have seriously made my day! Thank you so much!
Blessings,
Amy