Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A little begging and groveling...

I know that this blog has been a little neglected.
I am embarrased to say.
I have been working on all kinds of other crap.
One including working on another blog.
So, I am asking a favor.
If you like my little creations that I post from time to time,
head on over to the Sassy Style blog.
This blog is full of all kinds of creations and ideas that my crazy head comes up with.

This blog will now just be for family stuff.
Not that family stuff is bad, just that if you don't want to hear about  me talk about how cute my kids and husband are, then maybe you will like the other blog better.
So, if you love me, (which I REALLY hope that you do-head on over to the other blog)
I am going to be doing a giveaway tomorrow.
So hurry-run, make me feel better about myself!
Thanks in advance!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

tausha....how sweet are you!
thank you for those uplifing words on my blog!
wow!!!

your an angel!
xoxo!

kanishk said...

Great post..
post free classifieds

Unknown said...


Premier Diet KetoWell it might probably customized journals and. It is also believed to help with sleep disorders such as insomnia. And once these quick fat reduction diets fail correctly away with water supply drawn from your company's cells. The powder can be mixed with about 20-30 ml water also. Plan your diet according to what you like and opt for the healthier choices whenever you can! Sorry, this doesn’t look like a valid email. You have to read lots of articles and reviews from other people in order to see if everything is harmless for your health. Do not be afraid or stressed out, you don’t have to take out some high calorie containing food which happens to be your favorite food, just thin out your consumption.
http://www.wellnesstrials.com/rapid-results-keto/

Lenny said...

Thanks for the info! Appreciate your effort in writing.

betting