Thursday, January 14, 2010

A new Friend and some awesome dieting advice

I was watching my favorite local morning show earlier.
And yes, I am a little biased. You would be too if you were one of their favorite guests.
No, they didn't actually TELL me this, I just know.

Anyway...while I was watching, there was this most fabulous woman on.
She is a local blogging gal that has the most hilarious blog.
Her name is Annie, and her tag line on the top of her blog is what all of us are really thinking.

Now, you have to go and see her.
I have piqued your curiosity.

You will be glad that you did.
She will make your day!
Tell her I sent you.

Your welcome.

ps-the dieting advice...it's more of a tip really.
Don't eat half the bag of kit kats and a diet coke.
Not really the best idea I have ever had.

6 comments:

annie valentine said...

My new found BFF, you totally made my day. It's so good to meet you, thank you so much for the kind words and virtual shout out. Cheers!

Jessica G. said...

I met in Annie in person at a baby shower, then proceeded to get all flustered because she is just as gorgeous and lovely and wonderful when you get to sit next to her!

Crazycozartclan said...

So Don't eat the half bag of kit kats????? That doesn't sound like good advice... not at all. Not drinking the diet coke is just insane I tell ya!

Chelsie said...

ha love the dieting advice...mine from yesterday would be don't eat a large serving of my trifle, 2 sugar cookies, and a red cream soda...blah

Taylor said...

Love your tag line on your banner, bedtime is my favorite too!

kanishk said...

i love the dieting advice
post free classifieds