Wednesday, November 7, 2007

COOKIES!




I know that many of you will think that this is a lame post-but those of youwho really know me will be impressed! I don't bake, i hate to bake. I really only like to be in my kitchen cause it's cute. Anyway-i am trying to turn over a new leaf-and tell myself everyday-i love to bake and cook dinner. I figure if i say it eough than i will believe it and all will be better. i found this really yummy choc. chip cookie recipe online and i wanted to try it. I know that most of you probably already have a favorite, but i don't. Mine never work-well this time they did. So-i thought that i would share the recipe-it is super good and easy and very yummy!!


INGREDIENTS
1 cup butter, softened
1 cup white sugar
1 cup packed brown sugar
2 eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
3 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 teaspoons hot water
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
1 cup chopped walnuts

DIRECTIONS
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).


Cream together the butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. Dissolve baking soda in hot water. Add to batter along with salt. Stir in flour, chocolate chips, and nuts.

Drop by large spoonfuls onto ungreased pans.
Bake for about 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until edges are nicely browned.

my little cookie monsters!

3 comments:

Chelsie said...

That's a super cute picture of you and the girls. I love the first pic of Graci..ha, she makes me giggle like a school girl. Those cookies look fabulous Taush! I'm impressed, I'll have to try them out!

Lori said...

Tausha, my favorite cousin -
Glad I found you guys! Isn't this blogging thing a great way to somewhat stay in touch with people? You should get the rest of the family on board. Your kids are very cute, I can't believe you have 3 - I'm far behind. Although I'm pretty sure 3 isn't happening around here. The oldest one looks just like you! You will have to let us know when you are coming in Feb, hopefully not over President's day but it would be good to see you guys. Also, you and your mom should move to Vegas so me and my mom can get in this business with you two - how fun! Well, take care and I'll have to keep checking in! Happy Holidays!

Naoko said...

Hello, This is Naoko who visited your home 12 years ago. Do you remember? I felt really happy when I found your HP by using Google!
Sorry for not keeping in touch for a long time.

Your girls are so cute!!!