Monday, December 3, 2007

A little bit of Hoyt hoopla




All I want for Christmas is my Two Front Teeth!



Mckinli lost her two front teeth! Actually, Kal helped her lose them. She was freaking out until we told her that the tooth fairy leaves more money for front teeth, then she was ok. So, she now has a little whistle when she talks. But, she is still is pretty cute, even with no teeth.














I am very proud of my christmas decorations. It takes me 4 days to put it up so i like to show it off! This is my new tree that i got to get this year. It makes me happy! So, i hope it makes all of you happy too. Or you could at least humor me.

We have 4 trees and a whole lot of stuff! I put it up because it reminds of when i was little and we would come home from school our house would be transformed! It reminds me of my Grandma Workman and how much she loved Christmas and how much i loved her!









Mckinli and Hannah entered the reflections contest at school about a month ago. We kind of forgot about it, until they called and told us that Mckinli and Hannah had both won. Hannah won a medal and Mckinli won a trophy. Mckinli is also moving onto the disrict level. She was super excited and we are very proud of both of our little artists!

2 comments:

Chelsie said...

Hooray for an update! The pictures of your girls are darling, but of course, how couldn't they be? All of your Christmas decor looks fabulous! We'll have to take a gander on over there to see the house transformed...I'm sure it looks grand! Kinners picture for reflections is great! I love that she put Mt McKinli in there..she cracks me up.

Lori said...

You're alive! We get worried you know when you never update this thing! Congrats on the little artists in your life, I can't believe how much they look like you. As for the recipes, they are easy and good - your little ones could even help out on the pretzel hugs. By the way, I love the new tree - who knew you were so festive!