Thursday, January 24, 2008

Just Chillin!

Nothing exciting-but doing this because i said i would! Nothing more excting to report-same old same old. hubby is gone to Sundance until Sunday night. He HAS to wine and dine all the big wig clients at work. So-he pretty much is a glorified taxi driver. But-even though he said that he didn't want to go-i think that he will enjoy himself. I hope that the next post or two i might have some pics of some famouse people posing with my husband. That would be pretty cool! I am hoping to be able to go up there Friday sometime, but it is supposed to snow and he might be crazy busy-so we just have to kind of wait and see. So-hopefully I''l get to go, even if it to just get a break from the Girls and eat a carmel apple from Rocky Mtn. Chocolate Factory! Yum!!! I HATE to be cold though-so if i don't get to go-i will not be that torn up. So-i hope that everyone has a fabulous day!!!!

4 comments:

Lori said...

Good job keeping up on the blog! Thanks for the recipe ideas, I'll have to let you know how they go!
Stay warm!

Chelsie said...

mmm rocky mtn choc factory sounds SO good right now!!! keep up the blogging i'm so proud

Chelsie said...

you're slackin on your resolution...i'm callin you out

Lori said...

I'm backing up Chelsie on this one. And you were doing so good...