Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Some Crafty Lovin

So-You all know how much I love to blog and then copy whatever fabulous idea I can find.
To all my friends and family-I pawn it off as my own. To ya'll-I must give props, when props are due! If you have never been to http://j-a-girl.blogspot.com/ you must go! Only, don't go until after you see all the fabulous Valentine Happiness!

Chris-from Just a girl-she found some hearts at the thrift store-and then redid them. So-I copied. I found some hearts for 50 cents a peice. I personally think that they should have gave them to me-they were so UGLY! Here is one with a little bit of crafty pixie dust and..... You might have to click on the pic to see the heart-sorry my camera is el-lamo!!!


Of course I had to give my rooster lamp some lovin!

Chris also made these, only bigger. I went to the dollar store and found mini size hand sanitizers and they were pink! SCORE!!!!!! So, I brought them home and helped them shine a little. These are perfect for my Visting Teaching Ladies. Plus-I even have an extra for me.


I have been in a dark scary craft place. You know the one where you don't craft at all?! I had to remedy this quick-so I made a banner. OF COURSE! I also had some leftover fabric from a valentine pillow ( which I can't find) so I made a rag wreath with the circle part of a towell holder. Does that make sense? It was super easy and I am loving the look!

I also made this heart art. I saw it on a blog-sorry i can't remember where. There is only one major difference with hers and mine. Hers was nice and straight and perfectly symetrical, mine is not even close. Oh well-I love it just the same!
I have shown these before. I made them last year. On the other side-they say luck.


I found this little gem at the thrift store today. It was only a dollar and she made me happy! I can't wait to fill her for every season!

Thanks for looking! Hope that your week is going well.
You know-that all the laundry is caught up.
A girl can dream-right?!
CHOW!!!






19 comments:

Chris said...

Oh my lord! You have been a busy lady! I totally want the little pink sanitizers. Must go find! You don't give yourself enough credit. You have some talent!

Julie said...

Tausha ooh I'm first I love all your craft copys I love to do this myself and already did the sanitizers but I love the little wreath and the banner:)
Great job
julie

Unknown said...

Wow you have been a busy girl everything looks so good!

Chelsie said...

man you have been busy missy! they all turned out great. and i love the hand sanitizer, what a great visiting teaching gift. love ya

Bonnie the Boss said...

so, so, so, cute! I am so glad you are feeling better and back to crafting!

Tonya said...

I want to be one of your visiting teaching ladies :)

Glad you are feeling back to your old self again!

Unknown said...

Love this post! So many great ideas. I am gonna do that hand sanitizer one today. I don't even decorate for V-day...how lame am I!

Melissa said...

So cute! You fun crafty girl! You come up with the coolest ideas!

Reed & Melinda Family said...

Tausha, you always have such awesome ideas!!! I am re-doing the boys room into Western/Cowboy bedroom do you have any ideas?

Inspired Kara said...

Your house is so decked out!!! I love it!!!

Tanya said...

Great job! Your projects and your blog are sooo cute :)

Thanks so much for stopping by mine also...so glad you did!

Lori said...

Thanks to you, I can put up my LOVE blocks. It will be the one Valentine decoration I have!

Amanda@Imperfectly Beautiful said...

$1 for the apothecary jar...are you serious? We have zero thrift stores in my town and that makes me so sad. I am totally copying you and Chris on the hand sanitizers all gussied up for V-Day. Come on, who doesn't love tricked out pink hand sanitizer. Fabulous idea for VT...thanks!

~Amanda

p.s. Your banner is ADORABLE!

Elise said...

I just made a wreath a few days ago myself!! Love those things. Your crafts are all so cute!!
Elise

Unknown said...

Wow - beautiful!!!!!!!!

Small House said...

Everything is so cute. I'm hitting the $$ store tomorrow for some of those hand sanitizers for your visiting teachers. I'm thinking that's a great idea to show at this months Enrichment Night. Get those women thinking!!

THANKS!

Small House said...

I've just awarded you with the "Kreative Blogger" award. To get the rules and pick up the award if interested, please visit me.

Amanda@Imperfectly Beautiful said...

Your comment about being perfect...laughable!!! Let me break it down for ya...kay? As I sit here typing there are 6 dirty diapers in the corner of my bedroom, 5 loads of laundry sitting on my couch, and I think the last time I "cooked" dinner it was pizza...does that even count?

Love ya girl!
~Amanda

V and Co. said...

okay i just linked over here from a comment you made on my blog a long time ago (i think last summer sometime) and i just have to say i looove your cute crafty stuff. coming back to check it out more! -v