Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Too funny not to post..

I know the last time I said this, some of you didn't fully appreciate the funniness that I was talking about.

Well, if this doesn't offend you, it will make you laugh out loud.

If it does offend you, sorry and you should really take a chill pill, but I still think that it will make you laugh out loud, you just wont tell anyone.

NO, I am not talking to anyone in particular here, just sayin

Too funny!

I found it on this chicks blog that is hillarious!

I know I am little behind on the times, I am sure that many of you already laugh at her, I am just a little slow!!

The Title alone is funny!

http://vschmidt.blogspot.com/

she also is so cute, with a great porch and she wore a super cute skirt on mothers day.

We are now friends for life.

Maybe I should introduce myself and tell her that I am not psycho!!

Go and laugh-she is THAT funny!!

11 comments:

Bonnie the Boss said...

I have seen that window sticker before and it makes me giggle every time!

Karen said...

I have been reading her blog for a while now. She is hilarious.

Megan said...

Okay. That is hilarious!

Also, thanks for your tip the other day. You are swell!

Vanessa said...

Holy crap! I have a fan club?? Who knew just saying out loud what I thought would make other people laugh.

And really, you just like me because we have the same crazy hair. I got mine cut today and am currently sporting a faux hawk :)

Thanks for the sweet post!

Unknown said...

Lol sounds about right!

Chelsie said...

haha, that's hilarious!! i'm thinkin that needs to go on the back of the 4-runner...right?! haha

Unknown said...

hehe. That is funny! It has been fun to check up on your blog and see what your family has been up to...I have been so out of the loop with being sick. I LOVE your blog :)

Unknown said...

I LOVE that one.

House of Smiths said...

Okay, SO SO funny! I love it! ha.
I have to say that I totally feel you with the three girls, thing. It's a tough road, don't ya think!? And I feel like, unless you have ALL girls, you just don't understand. lol. OH THE DRAMA!
Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!
I have a button that is on wonderfullywordy.blogspot.com
Thanks so much for the support!
Hope you have a great one!
Shelley Smith
ps. I haven't seen that patterned vinyl! I'm dying to know where you saw it!!

Amanda@Imperfectly Beautiful said...

That is the funniest thing I've ever seen!!! Where do I order one? And do you think think my bishop would approve? HA! I can just see me pulling up to church with that in the window of my Suburban!

LOVE THIS!

~Amanda

Christina said...

That is funny. I've never seen it before. Always need a good laugh everyday.