Thursday, October 1, 2009

Still Love me?

I really hope that you don't hate me!
Are you still there?
Do you still like me?

I have been crazy crafting for the past two weeks!!
I have a boutique show this weekend.
What was that?
You want to come?
You will definately want to come!
So-If your local, grab some girlfriends and come say HI!!

http://www.mindymaesmarket.com/
Friday October 2nd from 5-9pm
Saturday October 3rd from 10-9 pm

There is so many different, fantastic, wonderful talents showcased at this show.
There is crafty stuff, designer jeans, headbands, purses, jewelry, banners, you name it, they have it!! I am so thrilled to be able to have the opportunity to do this!!

The show is in Farmington at the Destination Model Home
1875 N. 800 W.
Click on the link for directions!

Come and say hi and buy!
You will be so glad that you did!
I promise!
I would even be willing to bet my chocolate stash that you will love it!!
(you know it's good if I am willing to do this! )

I'm off to craft more, wish me luck!!

3 comments:

Amy said...

I was hoping you were okay... Glad to know you are...wishing you lots of customers this weekend...I am sure it will be a success.

looking forward to my giveaway prize. thanks again!
blessings,
amy

Beth at Aunties said...

I lost you my friend and found you again from a last years blog. Good luck in all your fun endeavors!

You are seriously a very talented lady!

Amy said...

We received our package yesterday. Thank you so much! LOVE LOVE LOVE the blocks. My kids have been rearranging them to show all the different ways we can display them.
Thank you again.
Blessings,
Amy