Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I'm a mean old witch with a hat~!

ok-I couldn't help myself! I had to post!

Headache be DAmned!


Thanks so much for all your kind words!


I tell ya, I have good blogging friends!


I still have a headache-this is day 8!


but, the good news is..it's getting better.


Not as intense!


No MRI on my brain this time!


I was really kind of nervous about this-45 mins. of total stillness followed by a loud screaching sound!


I was thinking if I didn't have a headache when I went in to get the test, I so would when I got done!


So-good news!


Thanks again! I am hoping it is just a cluster headache-and it is has almost run it's course!


It better be almost over-I need the CHOCOLATE!





I also had to post cause everyone was having a party without me~


I decided to pull my Halloween out, just so I could be included!


No one likes to be left out-right?



I had to create a little something! It was driving me crazy! So-I made my boo banner. The letters and owl were a $1 and from Joannes! I think that it's cute. I had to jump on the banner bandwagon! Everybody COOL was doing it! This is Witchy Poo. I made her a couple of years ago. I love her legs! They always make me smile when I see her. She has a book of spells and a bag of potions in her bag of tricks!
One more thing. Taco Time (I don't know if this is a Utah thing or not) Anyway-if you have one, u must go there and get a pumpkin empanada! Holy Crap-it is pure deliciousness! They even give you a little container of whipped cream! I shouldn't have told you, now I want one!

A girl must share all of her delicious secrets-thats only fair!

21 comments:

Christina said...

Love your boo banner. The whole shelf is very cute.

So sorry to hear about your headache. Hope you feel better soon. As a life-long migraine sufferer, I do commiserate. My hubby has migraines due to an illness and he has been prescribed a med called Maxalt. It works.

So glad you stopped by our blog. Glad to "meet" you.

Jen said...

I am so glad to here that you are up and around. I was going thru Tausha Bloggin' withdrawls!! Love Love Love your Halloween decor *** now come on over and help me with mine!

and you are right on about the Taco Time empanadas! YUM-O

Jillybean said...

Dang! Now I have to go to Taco Time and wait in that forever long line.....

8 days is a long time to have a headache! I'm glad to hear that it's getting a bit better.

Connie said...

Well if all the cool kids are doing it I better get back to the craft store!

Unknown said...

Everything looks great! I hope your headache gets better soon!

Rae said...

No way am I going to show my BOO banner now that I've seen yours! I've got some teakin' to do! Looks great!

Get better!!!!!!

Meg said...

Oh man! That pumpkin taco thing sounds very interesting, but good. I hear ya sista on the whole need.... chocolate... now.. thing!

Deb said...

Growing up on the border, we had lots of yummy empanadas. My favorites were always the pumpkin, pineapple, and the apple empanadas as well. Yum, I may have to make some. I also make them with a meat and potato mixture. Super good, not so good for you though.

Glad the headache is better. I get them pretty often, so I can totally sympathize with you. Sucks when they just won't go away and you can't do a darn thing.

Kathi Roach said...

Very cute & creative. Love it!!

Chelsie said...

ah i forgot about the whole pumpkin empanada things, i have yet to try those...i'll have to do that for sure..cute boo banner...i hope your headache passes also, i told your mom we need to have a girls night and watch emma's story sometime. ha and yes, thank you for helping brandon in planning the 'cute date'

Crazycozartclan said...

Cute Halloween stuff! My kids would pull it all down in . 2 seconds. Give me a couple of years and I can be cool too. : )

Unknown said...

I want that witch to scare your headache away....

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

I love the Boo letters and I really do hope you feel better soon! I bet chocolate misses you too! :)
Carrie

Lori said...

Cute stuff - I think I texted you last night (if I have the right number) what is your address? email me...

kathy said...

SOO cute -- get well soon - KaTHY - ga

Jen~ Lipstick and Laundry said...

I just LOVE your BOO banner... The OWL I mean come on too cute! Sorry about the headaches {I can relate} my mom had cluster headaches and her doctor put her on a week of steriods, apparently it breaks the cycle... Guess what... IT WORKED!

Darlene said...

OMG...8 days???? I have only ever had one for about 4 and I thought I was gonna die!!! I am so glad you are feeling better.

LOVE all your Halloween stuff...esp. the witch you made. Too CUTE!!

Jessica G. said...

Cute, cute, CUTE Halloween stuff!

And you really shouldn't haven mentioned the pumpkin empanada...it's 10 pm and the kids are asleep. Now I'll have to dream about it all night!

Virginia Janet said...

These are really very cute Halloween stuffs..! Happy Halloween.

Astrid in Bristling Acres said...

Fun! Fun! Fun! Your decorations are hilarious! :)

Kimba said...

Hey girl! Thanks for linking up to my party. I can't believe I'm still working my way around to everyone. Slacker.

Love your boo banner. I hope you're feeling better by now.

Thanks for coming to my party!
Happy halloween,
Kimba