Thursday, December 18, 2008

One last thing....

I went to the Nerologist today. It was not what I was expecting. \
Unfortunately.
I wish that this was over.
More than words can express.
But when I stop to think about my life and all the trials that I am going through-I think
1- It could be worse
2- I could have no support
3. the Lord must have a lot of faith in me to send me this trial (s)

The dr. told me that my headache was a tension headache and I needed to exercise and it would go away.
Oh people-it was all I could do to not kick him in the teeth.
I sat there and asked him if he honestly thought that I was not/or had not tried everything that I could do to control this?
Everytime I asked this wonderful DR-he would look at me and not answer.
He would not look me in the eye, but he would my husband!!!
GRRRRR!
It was such a frustrating day!
I thought that I was going to get an answer-just got nothing instead.

So-I sat and felt sorry for myslef while I drank and eggnog shake. (so good BTW)
then I thought, what good am I doing?
Satan is winning, because I am letting him.
So-I read my comments from "strangers" who don't know me from adam-and felt the love through their words.
I decided to stop feeling sorry for myself and try to find good things from this.
S0-here are my "GOOD THINGS"

I am blessed beyond measure
I am stronger than I know
I have faith in Heavenly Father that he will never leave me alone.
I have a husband who is better than gold-even better than the perfect pair of jeans! :)
I have a family who supports me-no matter what I throw at them.
I have 3 beautiful people who love me no matter what.
I have the joy that they bring when they yell MOMMY when I walk in the door.
I have the love of my friends, the concern of strangers, the prayers of others to get me through the days. Sometimes it's hours and sometimes it's minutes-and thats ok.
I am blessed.
I am loved.
I am special.
I can do this.
He sent me this trial because I can do this.

My new favorite quote:
That which brings you closer to God is a blessing.

This trial is a blessing.

14 comments:

AJ said...

Tausha, I'm sorry that you had yet another ordeal at the dr's office. I have to be honest though and maybe this comes from going through what I went through. BUT if after all you've been through, a dr. tells you all you need is exercise then I would be finding a new dr!! And what's with the eye contact thing? Any dr. you see should be trying EVERYTHING possible to find what is wrong! Don't settle and be pushy if needed. Ultimately, who cares how you come across. My goodness you don't feel good!! You are your only advocate! I too have learned this the hard way!!! I'm praying for ya sister♥♥♥

Tonya said...

I am so glad I checked your blog. We are having some of the same issues here. Some days I hate doctors, when they don't listen, don't answer and dont seem to give a flying crap. I am so sorry but I am glad you are a strong person adn you will get through this... ENDURE TO THE END right? I love when god spoke to joseph and said our time here is short and if we endure it well how great will be our blessing in heaven or something to that, sorry I am nor never will be a scriptorian. Hang in there and we are still praying for you & your FIL. Let me know if I can help. Love ya!

Rae said...

Oh how I strongly DISLIKE doctors like that! Look ME in the eye before I knock you upside the head! Your outlook is inspiring! Hugs and prayers!!

Crazycozartclan said...

I'm sorry! Hang in there. I'm bummed you won't be there on Fri. I might not either. Michael is out of town until Sun. So who knows.
I am really sorry about everything. I hope it all gets better soon. I'll call you later and we'll chat.

Unknown said...

Dr's are dumb.

But lets get to the core of you post.

Where did you get an eggnog shake? I moved to the south JUST so I could get Eggnog shakes at Sonic and they DON'T HAVE THEM THIS YEAR....

Darlene said...

Oh Tausha,
I haven't stopped by in a while and I had no idea you were still having your headaches and going through such an ordeal. Big hugs to you.♥♥ What in the heck is going on with that Dr. sorry but he sounds like a jerk to me, telling you to just exercise and can't look you in the eyes...what is going on with that?!?! Is there another Neurologist you could go to....maybe a more professional acting one? I will keep you in my heart and prayers for you to get through this ordeal. I know you are scared and who wouldn't be? Just know that prayer is powerful and you will be fine....I have faith!♥

Jessica G. said...

Loved this post! Wish I could be a stronger/better person like you when such a trail arises.

Jen~ Lipstick and Laundry said...

Bummer.... I am glad you are CHOOSING to find the positive!

Melissa said...

You are one strong gal! I'm sorry you had to deal with a stupid doctor... :S Hopefully something will come your way that will make everything okay!

The Huffies said...

Hey Taush,

I'm sorry you had another one of those "doctor" appointments..seriously! Anyhow, I'm sorry you're struggling with this, but I am glad that you are looking at your blessings...that always seems to help me but it's a hard thing to do when your life is going crappy. I love ya and we'll catch up when I get back.

Inspired Kara said...

Press on.

Thanks for reminding me what blessings are really all about.

Nicole said...

I'm so sorry you are having such a difficult time. I hope your are feeling better, doctors can be such idiots sometimes. I went to instacare last sunday, I'm not sure the doctore looked up from the computer long enough to even realize that I was there! I hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas.
Nicole

Amy said...

Wow you are such an inspiration. It really is remarkable that you are able to see your blessings during such a difficult time. I know all too well the disappointment of not finding medical answers. Don't give up, find a doctor who will help you. Continue to do all you know how to do to get answers and to find relief from the pain. Good luck dear blogging friend.

Connie said...

You are a very strong able person. Do not allow this doctor to take that from you. Trust your body, keep pursuing the answer and know we are here for you.