Thursday, August 6, 2009

Dollar store Delights

I know, I know, it's waaayy to early to thinking about Halloween.
But when the dollar store has all kinds of ghoully goodies, whats a girl supposed to?
I couldn't help but think spooky thoughts.

See these little gems?
They were a dollar.
Hence-purchasing at the dollar store.
Anyway...
I love me some glitter, is a holiday ever really complete without glitter?
I don't think so.
So, walk don't run to your nearest Dollar Tree-they only had 2 left at mine.
They come in black, silver and white.

You can thank me later by sending me lavish gifts and lots of comments!!

5 comments:

Chris said...

Yup. It's confirmed. We're using the same brain. I picked up two black ones today. Weird! Love them!

Jen said...

Can't wait for Halloween! It's my favorite holiday! Cute stuff~ definately heading to the $ tree to snatch some up, thanks for the tip!

Bonnie the Boss said...

I have had to restrain myself the last 2 times I have gone to the $ store. I didn't buy all the halloween stuff I wanted, but it took a lot of willpower. I can't wait to see what you do with them, I am sure it will be fantastic!

Christina said...

Creepy! : ) I think I remember you mentioning your love for Halloween decorating.

I do a little, but mainly just want fall to come so the heat will go away.

Anonymous said...

Oooooooo LUV THOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!