Monday, August 31, 2009

Take me out to the ballgame......

So this is 9. She starts competition softball tomorrow night. Can you tell that she is excited? I asked the girls to go outside and take pics of 9 in her WHOLE uniform. NOT just her head.
They listen so well.

Of course, we had to get as close as possible to each other!!
You know, this pic would have been super cute if she didn't have her stupid helmet on.
5 started Kindergarten today. She was so excited to FINALLY get to go to school. Everyone else started last week. She was ticked that she had to wait a whole week to wear her new clothes. I know, I am such a mean mom.
I think that she looks pretty stinking darling in this picture. Yes, she is my daughter, so I am a little partial, but still.
So, I am completely child free for 3 whole hours EVERY SINGLE DAY!!
Yep-I am a little excited!!
So, today to celebrate, I changed my hair color. Now, for anyone who knows me, this is not that big of a deal. But, I thought that I would still share that info with all of you.
What? No pic to show you my new fabulous RED do? Nope-sorry. Not until I am done with this diet. I will be done next Wednesday, just in time for KEITH URBAN!! (yes, I know you are jealous) I am down 10lbs!! Yea!




7 comments:

Bonnie the Boss said...

Your girls are so cute! she looked perfect for the first day od school!
WTG on the 10 lbs!

Julie said...

Wow the girls look so cute! 3 free hours what to do? what to do? and way to go on the 10lbs you go girl
have a great week
julie

Megan said...

Red? I know you want to be like me but,.... ;) '5' looks so cute all ready for school. I am pretty jealous of the 3 hours all to yourself.

Jessica G. said...

Adorable pictures! And I love that she's wearing the helmet. :)

Chelsie said...

ah i love the pic of grace going to school....she looks so stinkin cute. i'm sad we're not closer to go to kinners softball games

Nicole said...

You seriously have the most adorable kids.

Victoria said...

Oh they are darling! Love the new outfit too.

By the way, I don't really "need" any new garage sale stuff and I'm sure my husband wants to yell at me. :) He he.