Sunday, December 20, 2009

I am going to be on TV!


OK friends-

I am going to be on TV tomorrow.

Granted, it is just going to be a local morning show, but this is huge for me~

I am nervous out of my mind.

My husband keeps telling me that it will all be OK, and to relax.

I keep telling him to shut up and let me stress ALONE!


For those of you who don't know, I have a redesign business with my mom.


Yes-we are two, spikey haired, sassy mom and daughter duo who love to redo!


So-one of the local stations contacted me to be on the show.

I was so excited-I almost spit out my Diet Coke.

Almost-


A producer and camera man came out and interviewed us and filmed us redoing a home.

I had to go and buy some new clothes, just to move furniture around.

I know, I am a freak that way.

Anyway-really hoping that it turned out well.

Really, really hoping that tomorrow turns out well too.


I have my outfit picked out, unless of course I change my mind in the morning.

Pray for me.


I will post the clip tomorrow, so all of you can see.

Then you can all say wonderfully, nice things.

Like-oh my heck, have you lost 50 pounds!


4 comments:

Jillybean said...

I'm so glad you posted about this, I would have felt bad if I missed it!
I will be watching.

Bonnie the Boss said...

I am so looking forward to seeing it! you will be amazing!

Sarah said...

You had better post it! Not all of us live in Utah and can watch it on the tube. Good luck - you'll do great.

Joy said...

Oh my heck! You looked so beautiful and thin and sounded so professional. You should have your own design show----watch out HGTV!

Congratulations! I was sitting on the edge of my chair, thrilled to think that I "know" you. You did GREAT, kid!