Thursday, December 10, 2009

Do you think that it has been long enough?

I know, I have no excuses.
Actually, I do, but I am sure that you really don't care.
We are all busy right?
So.....what have I been doing?
OK, I will tell you.
I have been crafting, like an idiot!!
Cause that's how I Roll!
Kind of like an idiot!

I have done lots of boutiques, and I have even added a new title to my repertoire.
Boutique Goddess Extraordinaire.
OK, so I made up the title, but that pretty much covers what we have been doing.

My friend started a show called Mindy Mae's Market.
She is the bomb! I want to be just like her when I grow up.
Anyway-we teamed up. So, now we do the show as a team.
It was just so we could go crazy together.
It's always funner with someone else right?
Anyway-we just finished our last show of the year.
YEA!!!
So-that is what I have been doing. Living, breathing, boutiquing.
I have loved every second of it, but I am glad for a 2 month break.

So, what is a girl to do on a break?
Well, I am going to go on TV!!
Yea!
Studio 5, a local show here in Utah, contacted me and asked me to come on.
They want some sassy tips to spruce up your home.
SCORE!
I am so excited, yet so nervous!
The first thing that ran through my head was not what was I going to say, or if I would be OK on TV, but what was I going to wear?
I have priorities people!

So..that's is what I am thinking about.
If you live in Utah, and you want too, set your dvr for Dec 21st at 11am on channel 5.

I am going to be better.
I am going to blog more.
So, when I chat with you tomorrow-I will have pics.
And yes, I promise that I will be here tomorrow.

4 comments:

mom said...

Sounds like a great reason to go SHOPPING!! Hello Park City!!

Congrats, good luck, and let me know if I can help!

Jen~ Lipstick and Laundry said...

Long time no type... I just visited your etsy shop, and LOVE the nativity blocks... However I ended up purchasing the last turkey... He is so CUTE!

Sarah said...

For those of us who don't live in Utah, you need to put your TV appearance on your blog so we can enjoy it. Thanks in advance!

Nicole Leifson - Jensen said...

Holy Cow!!! You're gonna be famous! That's awesome Tausha. I'll be watching:)