Monday, December 21, 2009

I did it and didn't die!

STUDIO 5-you guys rock!

I did it!
I did it!
I was on tv and I didn't pass out or throw up or freak out!
It was such a great experience and I was so glad that I got the oppurtunity to do it.
For those of you who didn't get the chance to see it (sarah)
here is the link
The whole experience was awesome!
I prayed myself to sleep last night and started praying again as soon as my feet hit the floor.

I was so blessed to not sound like a total idiot and to be calm enough to actually enjoy the experience.
We had a great time.
No-we had a fabulous time!
I will post pics tomorrow of some of the projects that were featured today.
Including the clock.
My new most favorite piece of furniture that I didn't need.
Thanks for all the kinds words and support.
You all rock!!





10 comments:

Megan said...

Totally DVR'd it and you rocked! You were so cute and so was your red jacket! ;)

Bonnie the Boss said...

You looked adorable too!

Sarah said...

WOW!! I know a famous celebrity! But seriously, you did so great and you were cool as a cucumber. Your tips and secrets were wonderful - when it gets too cold for you in Utah, you and your mom can take a road trip down to Las Vegas and "repurpose" my house! What do you say? :)

Reed & Melinda Family said...

I totally missed you! I turned it on at 11:30 and missed it but watched on the link. You look really cute and did a really good job! How fun!

Anonymous said...

I watched it you did fabulous Taush! Now come fix my house!!! :0)

Connie said...

Nice! Can I have your autograph? ;) Merry Christmas!

Chelsie said...

love the picture! you guys look fabulous...and you did amazing!!! i was so proud of you, really you never stumbled and sounded and looked great! looking forward to the next segment along with the fabulous new coat you get to wear for it

Kari said...

You did awesome Taush! That was fun to watch. Love your outfit too!
Glad you "didn't die", I think I would.

Lewaina@cliffsideranch said...

FUN! Good Fun! I loved it!
Enjoy your day.
Mercy

Lori said...

Taush, I'm glad you posted this, I thought I was going to have to wait to go to SLC to see Emilee's tivo'd version. Congrats, you guys did great!!