Wednesday, August 20, 2008

A bit of randomness!

Ok-you are all in for a little bit of Tausha-isms! Lucky you!
It's because I don't feel well-and so I have nothing exciting to show-oh like the finished project of the turquoise dresser!

First of my own little thoughts:
Have you ever grabbed a spoon from the drawer, stuck it in your favorite ice cream and the spoon had a little spikey edge? I so hate this!
You know what I am talking about right?
When you disposal goes on and makes this really funky noise and you realize there is a spoon in there. Just a little too late.
Now that I think about it-I am pretty sure that half of all of my spoons have been down a trip in the disposal.
Please don't tell me i am the only one who has this issue!
Random-I know.
I told you it was weird!

I got stung by something the other night.
You know me-if it can happen-it will happen to me!
Yep-I am that lucky!
Anyway-Ever since that stupid little thing stung me-I have not felt too hot.
My arm has all swollen up and I have this raging fever and I feel like I have been hit by a truck! Not a semi persay-just a small truck.
All i want to do is eat ice cream.
Is that weird?
I have a fever and i want ice cream?
I think that all moms deserve ice cream whenever they want!
What do you think?
So-I am off to call my hubby and see if he will bring home some good, cold goodness!

Thanks for listening. I know this post is very random. But I am entitled to a lit bit of randomness every now and then. Right?
Tell me friends that I am not alone.
Have a fantastic day!
PS-I was way too lazy to spell check and make sure that this all made sense. So-if I have a few run on sentences and hanging participles-you will all forgive me-RIGHT!

24 comments:

Leeann said...

I was thinking that exact thing this morning as I pulled out a spoon for my cereal...darn sharp edges!

Rachel Berry said...

I'm laughing about the spoons. I think I have maybe, MAYBE 4 that haven't meet their fate down the sink. You randomness had me laughing.

:)Rachel

Unknown said...

I have new spoons. I won't say why.

cherry said...

You know what I like to do...if I get a sweet tooth..which is usually late at night. I keep cool whip and the new choc. cool whip and double dip a few times...low in calories too. cherry

Crazycozartclan said...

Like you really need the excuse of a fever to eat ice cream HA! Sorry you don't feel very good. Yep the thing about the spoons.... pretty random, but you will like to know that I have the same problem. : )

Feel better soon!

Ashley said...

I feel your sharp pain here. We really need to buy new silverware. You are right all moms deserve ice cream wherever, whenever.

Debra said...

You are SO not alone. I do this daily!

Melissa said...

Wait... you were bit by something and now you've got a fever?? Um... I'm sure the ice cream is helping, but perhaps a Dr. might be able to give you a better diagnosis... I'm just sayin! :) Hope you feel better soon!

Marie said...

90% of my spoons have those sharp edges thanks to the garbage disposal. I always throw them back in the drawer for the next sucker. hee hee Feel better soon!

ThE fRoNkS!... said...

I think you just want ice cream. no need to spread nonsense about getting stung- you just sound like a sissy!! It's ok to want something without an excuse- like I want to eat excessivly- I don't blame it on me being pregnant- I think I am just chubby!

Jillybean said...

I think you may have been stung by the rare "Butter pecan beetle" not to be confused with it's cousin the "Rocky Road roach" or the "Spumoni spider."

The only cure for your fever is to eat as much ice cream as possible. I think it might be really bad for you if you don't.

As for the spoons, at least you know where your's are. I seem to be missing many of mine.

Tinabean said...

I hope you feel better soon eat lots of ice cream for me to please!
I have the same problem with spoons, why is it that forks never end up down there?

Chelsie said...

ha, i haven't done that with spoons...but my decorating tips somehow always find their way into my disposal without my knowledge...and then they are no longer usable...blasted thing! hope you get feeling better

frillsfluffandtrucks said...

I hope you feel better soon!

~ Sarah

Kellie said...

hi this is Kellie, (shawni's friend Natalie's sister)(yeh thats a mouth full) I love reading your randomness, and I love seeing yoru vintage finds.. when you paint your furniture, do you sand it or just prime it or whats the secret???
kellie.hales@yahoo.com

Jen~ Lipstick and Laundry said...

Ok, I am cracking up right now, because I know exactly what you are talking about when it comes to jaggy spoons...

Jessica G. said...

Just check your spoon before you dig into that ice cream your hubby brings home! And yeah, we've had those spoons before...sooooo annoying.

Amy said...

I wish I could say that I never get items stuck in the disposal. Sadly my 1/4 measuring cup went into the black hole. Major drama!

Nicole said...

You are a crack-up, you could have written for Seinfield. I hate that too, and the sound it makes while your disposal is ruining your spoon or whatever else is down there is awful.

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

Very funny post! The spiky edged spoons...I know what you mean! They kind of hurt if you're not expecting it! Thanks for visiting my blog today and for the advice about the brass bed! I like your idea of a cover! Now if I could find someone who sews...
-Carrie

Joy said...

Can I use that bitten by a little sumthin' line when I'm in the mood for ice cream?
Seriously though, I hope you feel better soon.

Melanie said...

Oh, I hope you are feeling better! I hope the ice cream helped...It always does wonders for me! :)

Jessica G. said...

Here's my own little bit of randomness...that Daisy Dreams purse in your etsy shop? I have one made from that material and it is adorable! It's not as well put-together as that one (not as fancy) but I always get compliments on the fabric. ;)

Heather said...

Okay...this post is from last Wednesday. ARE YOU OKAY???? I hope you're feeling better!