Friday, August 8, 2008

Favorites~

My new friend over at Southern Hospitality is having a party!

I so love parties, espescially when they include decor! So, I was so in!

She asked what was my favorite thrift find.

I had to think on this for a couple days.

Is that pathetic?

I have so much crap that I can't decide which one to show.

My husband will be rolling his eyes when he reads this-what else is knew?

Anyway-as I was looking around, I knew what I had to show.

I was at a garage sale and had to have this!

It was 3bucks! I didn't do one thing to it. I even picked up the wreath at the thrift store for $1!

Just stuck in a corner and voila!

It makes me happy every time that I see it!

I will have to look around and see what else is my favorite!

I will post more pics later.

I bet you are super excited!

You will wait by the computer right?

So, what is your favorite thrift find?

Post a pic and share!

I am sure that all of us would love the ideas!

Have a great day girls!!

15 comments:

Bonnie the Boss said...

It is an exceptionally cute chair! I will just keep reminding Kal how much you save by buying things secondhand!

Marie said...

Great chair!! I did this post yesterday... it WAS hard to pick just one thing. So I was lucky that my favorite thrift find holds a lot of my other favorites. lol

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

The weekend is here ~I can finally make it around for Rhoda's party.
Better late than never.

What a cute chair!

Darlene said...

I love both of your things....especially that adorable little red chair!!!

cherry said...

I LOVE that red chair..it makes me happy just looking at it right here on the ole computer. Also love the red pepper berries. I have some green garland like that that I entwined around my chandelier. I lvoe them. Good picks. Hey have you had any problems with blogger? cherry

Anonymous said...

super duper LOOOOOOOVE THE CHAIR!!!!!

Shannon said...

Love the chair!! That is a great find!

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Hi, Tausha, thanks for joining the party! We all had some great finds, you included. I scrolled down & looked at your decoupage & paint projects. Girl, you've got it going on! Love it all.

Come back & visit me more often!

Rhoda

Alison Wonderland said...

I'm not really much of a thrift store shopper, I know I should be, don't start! Actually I think my all time best thrift purchase was a pair of jeans, does that count?

I love all your cute chairs, I need some of those,

Unknown said...

Cute chair...glad you posted it!
diane

Joy said...

The majority of my house is a thrift store find. I couldn't possibly narrow it down to one post.
I love your cute red chair. I've been looking for a little chair, but haven't had any luck yet. I hope I find one as darling as yours.

abeachcottage said...

gorgeous chair, what a wonderful party that was!

Angie said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a message. I clicked over to your blog and am so glad I did!!!
I can't wait to look at your old posts! I glanced at some and saw some really cute projects you did that I will want to copy. I'll be visiting you often!

Wendy said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog...I love your thrift finds...the DI rocks! I'm a Utah transplant myself...and boy do I miss the thrift stores there...nothing but Salvation Army here, and it pales in comparison! sigh.

Chris said...

Okay. I just speny waaaaay too long reading your posts, and I'm still not done!! That table you did with the modge podge is to die for! I. want. it. Thank you for stopping by! I love it when I find a new regular read! I'll be back!