Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Here from Arizona

I have always wanted to go to Arizona-never been here.
Never wanted to come here under these circumstances.
My husband and I flew here on Sunday morning.
My Father in Law was moved to the ICU here in Tuscon.
We flew in as soon as we heard.
Yesterday was a very scary day-but today he is doing a little better.
They put him on a ventalator and all kinds of other stuff.
The Dr's said that he is improving a little today.
We are so thrilled to have some good news.
Please keep us in your prayers.
We can use all the help and strength that we can get.

Just wanted to give a quick update. Thanks so much for all of your concern and prayers.

11 comments:

Lori said...

Taush, I'm glad you guys were able to make it out there to be with them. Take care. We'll be thinking about you.

Connie said...

Glad you mde it safe & sound. Make sure they check often for pneumonia. It may be hard but if you need some 'time' try to take a drive through the dessert ... I found it pretty relaxing.

Beth at Aunties said...

May Father In Heaven continue to send his choicest blessings to you and to your family. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
My husband returned from Tucson two weeks ago. He went on church business. There is beauty in the desert. Be safe.

AJ said...

I'm continuing to pray for you FIL. When you get back and settled, feel free to email me and we can chat more about the neurological stuff! I know this has been difficult for you. Hugs to you:)

Erin said...

Thank you for all your positive comments on my blog! I am so flattered! I wish you were here in Arizona under better circumstances. I hope all is well with your family. Take care! Erin

Julie said...

Tausha so glad to know that you guys made it there safe and sound we will keep you guys in our prayers.
Julie

Crazycozartclan said...

Hang in there. These things are so tough on everyone. I'm glad you guys made it and can spend so time with him. I'm sure he appreciates it as much as anyone.
Love ya

Karen

Chelsie said...

we're missing you guys back home but i'm glad you're there, it's where you need to be. we love you guys and are praying for you. also i found out my uncle had a similar problem as you...he was getting such bad headaches he would black out all the time...so they put a shunt in and i think he's been a lot better since. let me know if you want me to ask him anything. love ya

Nicole said...

You and your family will be in my prayers.
Hugs,
Nicole

meg duerksen said...

i'm sorry.
i will send prayers your way. :)

Heather said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you guys.