Monday, January 4, 2010

Making Laundry Look Good!

Here is a little sneak of one of the five tips that I am sharing tomorrow on Studio 5!
Yep-I get to go on again!
I am really excited this time. Not as nervous, still preparing at the last minute,
but thats how I roll!
I am going to be giving tips for every room in your home.
This is just a little peak at one of them.
If you want to see more-click here

This little dude is my January VT kits.
They are super cute and are the perfect thing for helping you keep
your New Years resolution to go VT more!

Wish me luck Tomorrow!


3 comments:

Julie@My5monkeys said...

Good luck and I did you on that link you posted. You did great and thanks for all the tips.

Bonnie the Boss said...

So cute!!!
I love the new look on your other blog too!

Anonymous said...

yay!!! Im so HAPPY FOR YOU!!!

tell Brooke "sweet yesterdays says hi"
:)

FUN!!!