Friday, January 1, 2010

Christmas and a fun new decorating trick!!!

I think that my sis-in-law put it best when she said,
Make yourself comfortable, this is an uber long post!!

Ahh Christmas memories. I thought this pic turned out darling! This is all the grand kids together on Christmas eve. Super cute huh? I know, I am a little biased, but still!

Scotlyn's favorite present was the paper that everything came in!

Henry loved the chocolate ice cream! A LOT!!


Santa brought us Band Hero for Christmas! We have all had a blast with it! This is my awesome brother singing American Pie! He was totally getting into it, can you tell?


This is pretty much the view we had Christmas day!



I am mad that this pic is blurry! Super cute of 9 with her new hat!
Investigating a present that was left under the tree.


Snuggies were worn by all children!


She was still happy even though she was up a little early this year!



The kids playing restaurant with Grandmas new kitchen!


Chelsie got the girls super cute headbands! Can you tell that 9 loved it?

Hope all of your Christmas Memories were as fun as ours!
For the most awesome, new genius decorating tip go to my other blog!

4 comments:

Bonnie the Boss said...

It looks like you guys ahd soooo much fun!!You have aorable girls!

Megan said...

Okay so that picture of Brandon is HIL.ARI.OUS. lol. Love it. Looks like you guys had a great Christmas. Love the holiday I am a bit sad it is over and now people want to eat healthy. So lame.

Connie said...

Looks like a fabulous Christmas for everyone!

Unknown said...

I'm sure this year would be another very happy Christmas. God bless your family.

Building a new home