Tuesday, January 12, 2010

We have a winner and a confirmation that I am a CLUTZ!

So-there is a winner posted over at the other blog.
Go and check-maybe it's you!

Yes-it has been confirmed that I am a klutz.
If you know me, then this bit of news comes as NO surprise.

Let me set the stage-Saturday night-we (all of my brothers and sister and husband and wives) just got home from a yummy new BBQ place for dinner.
(it really was delish-so if your local-you should definitely check it out)
I was walking down the stairs and I slipped.
Yep-my feet went out from under me, I went down and my lower back hit the edge of the stairs.
It was beautiful and graceful I'm sure.
Just the sound of it was awesome.

I laid on the couch and cried.
Yep-I am so tough I know.

You should all be impressed-I sucked it up and didn't go to the Dr until yesterday.
Luckily, nothing is broken, just extremely swollen.
So swollen in fact-he said the stomach cramps that I am having is from the fall.
You wish that you were me-don't cha!

So-I am sitting, laying whichever way I can situate myself without it hurting.
My dad told me I needed to go for a walk today. So, I listened.
Not too sure why I did that.
Guess it's because I am such an obedient child :)
So-I sit here-crooked, really wishing that there was such a thing as a cupcake, plain m&m's diet coke drive through.
I would have my husband stop.

4 comments:

Kellie said...

TASHA!!! You are so fun! I can't believe I found your blog, it was so fun to read and spy on your life. I need some of your redo in my crazy life, ha ha. Everything you touch looks amazing!!! Hope all is well. Love you, Kellie

Rachel Berry said...

Oh my gosh you poor thing!!! This is why I don't have stairs.... Well yet anyway.. Maybe someday when we build our dream house! :)

I emailed you all my info. Did you not get it? Let me know!

sariqd said...

Owie!

And? In North Carolina, they have drive-thru convenience stores... You literally drive right into the middle of the building and then the cashier comes up and asks what you want and then gets it for you!

Oh great. Now I want a Mt. Dew slushie from there. And plain M&M's. The dew isn't a really good idea with being pregnant and all. Dang it.

HOPE YOU GET BETTER SOON!

kanishk said...

You are so fun!
post free classifieds