Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Studio 5 Segment and some more fun!

I am digging this whole TV thing.
I can say that I had a BLAST this time!
I was much more at ease and was really able to enjoy myself this time!
It was awesome!
If you didn't see it, or you did and you are just dying to see it again-
go HERE

Also...if you want some more totally awesome decorating tips-that go on over to my OTHER blog and see what other crap I have come up with!
Thanks for all the kind words and support.
You guys rock!

PS-LeeAnn and Jess-the frames look freakin awesome and I feel honored that you would take a tip from me! :)

5 comments:

Reed & Melinda Family said...

I actually turned on the tube this morning and saw you. It was perfect cuz I feel like my house is a little bare too. Thanks for the ideas!

Mindy said...

You looked GREAT! I'm so impressed! :)

Lori said...

Just watched - congrats. You guys are stars! However, you are giving away all your secrets, soon you are going to go to DI and nothing will be there cause now everyone is going!

Sarah said...

That was so much fun to watch! My girls are all impressed that one of my friends is on TV. You did great, and your tips were wonderful. You ROCK!

mom said...

Way to go... super impressed...