Thursday, June 11, 2009

Love Love Love this idea!

I found this idea in blog world and loved it!
I even have an old footboard and headbord sitting in my shed.
I found them under my house when we moved.
Guess the people that lived here before us were to lazy to take them.
(this is really a true statement about the previous owners-I know, I am so mean!!)

So..now I know what to do with the little gems.
My husband is thrilled that they are going to get out of his shed.
Now, if only it would quit raining!!!

6 comments:

Jen~ Lipstick and Laundry said...

I too fell in love with this idea... How cool that you can make this happen, with what you have already!!

Nicole said...

I'm with you on the rain! I saw this idea on another blog and am in love with it. I will be checking out the local DI often for the perfect headboard. Lucky you to already have one. How are you doing??? It seems like forever since we've blog chatted!!!

Amanda@Imperfectly Beautiful said...

LOVE it!

Ok, truth time. I am so so so so sorrrrrry I did not get with you while I was in Utah. I wanted to do lunch and thrift shopping WAY bad, but my free time was severely limited. We had 4 days straight of just family reunions...uhhh! Hope you can forgive me for being a bad friend. Next time we will absolutely meet IRL...promise!

Hugs
~Amanda


p.s. Your cute new bathroom on the cheap is adorable!!!

Lorie said...

I can't wait to see them!!

Jen said...

Super cute ideas!! Sadley, all my headboard/footboard surplus is burried in my storage shed! I would love to come and see what you have done! Your ward blog looks fab-u-lus! They definately picked the right gal for that job!

Mrs B said...

SUCH a cute idea!!!!!