Tuesday, July 8, 2008

My Random thoughts

I have to post my thoughts cause I have no pictures.
Good news-I found the camera.
Took it to a bbq, left it there.
Smart huh?
My mom got it for me.
So-it's at her house.
So-you get my thoughts without any pictures.
Lucky You!!!

So-I was flipping through the channels.
Why was I watching TV when my house is such a freaking mess you ask?
Well-it so HOT-I get lazy so I don't do anything.
Yea-I am that good.
Oh well.
Anyway-I stopped on HGTV.
I have a love/hate relationship with this channel.
Yep, I have a relationship with a TV channel.

They do great stuff.
They really do.
I love most things.
They always look so great.
They give great ideas.
Like putting your books in colors on the shelves.
It really did look fantastic!
Moving on-they do great things-they just always cost a lot of money!!
It bugs me!
I don't have a lot of expandable cash.
I like shows that give cheep ideas.
They used to have a show "Decorating Cents"
Everything was cheap!!!
Cheap cheap cheap!!!
I loved it!
It's not on anymore.
Stupid HGTV!
Come on-I love cheap things, I am a cheap girl!
My hubby likes that I am cheap.
Think of it whatever way you want.
I don't care.
I want DC back!
So-if anyone from HGTV is reading this blog-(yea right)
Please put the show back on the air.
I love it!
I know that I am not alone!

-PS If any of you have a blog that has great, fun crafty, decorating ideas.
Please tell me.
I love them.
I.e-Joys of home-she is on my blog roll.
She rocks! I want more friends like her.
So-if you know anyone who is like that-let me know.
I have got to get a fix somewhere!!!
Thanks girls!!
You all rock!!!!!
Stay tuned. I will post pics of my new room.
As soon as I get it done. :)
Almost done. Really, I promise!!

16 comments:

Shirlee said...

I don't know if this was on HGTV or not, but years ago there was a show where an expensive high end room was "copied" on a much smaller budget. Gosh, I can't remember the name of it. They would shop second hand, repaint etc to get the same look. I miss that show.
Here in Canada, we don't get all the same shows as on the US channel. HGTV Canada is a mix of US and Canadian content.

Have a great day! :)

Erin said...

Hi Tausha, This is Erin again, your blog swap partner. I still haven't heard from you if you recieved my package. I am getting a little worried. Can you please send me a quick note and let me know. I'd really appreciate it. Thanks Erin mrsepack@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

I am right with ya taush on HGTV---looooove it! Watch it all the time, very mad about the whole DC tho----what the?

Melissa said...

My favorite is watching a show that's supposed to show "bargains" and they bring out a $500 table with $250 for accessories... see.. only $750? Blah!! I don't go to any crafty blogs. I'm one of those crafters that gets involved in a project and then I see something else that looks SO FUN! So I leave the first project unfinished and start another... makes my poor hubby crazy!

Tinabean said...

I am soooooo glad that there is someone else out there that admits to being lazy on hot days.
Except me I'm mostly lazy everyday.
I would just rather play with the boys than clean my house.
I really need a maid!!!
I'm with you on the cheap especially since we're down to one income since I decided to stay home with the boys.

Tinabean said...

By the way glad you found your camera & that you posted, I was getting worried about you!!!

Nicole said...

Doesn't it just tick ya off when they show such expensive things that only the richest of the rich could afford. I dont' get it, that majority of us arn't rich so get with the program people. That's funny you have (had) that same hutch from Shopko. I don't think I'm going to use it in my kitchen, it's too small, and it' is a big concern that it will fall over on one of my kids or something.

Lemon Annie said...

Hi Tausha! Its Trisha, Becky's daughter. My mom told me to tell you when we are having our garage sale it is this Sat a 8:00 a.m. We have got some good stuff! You can e-mail me and I will send you an invite to view my private family blog or you can check out my new fun blog at www.lemonannie.blogspot.com
you can also e-mail me at lemonannie76@yahoo.com and I will give you the address and directions to the garage sale. I love looking at your blog you are so funny!

Chelsie said...

Hey woman...I am sad that you still don't have your camera back!! I want to see the cute pics of Elli and Graci...they were so funny! Hmm...that stinks about decorating cents...they do still have design on a dime....did you guys not go to the pool today? I just sent you the pics of the house...ok long comment sorry. Love ya

Mary said...

I always liked DC too....sometimes I catch it on re-runs. I especially liked the redesign segments...could watch them all day..

Unknown said...

decorating cents and design on a dime are still on hgtv but only during the day (i think)
here's the link to their program guide:
http://www.hgtv.com/hgtv/program_guide/
why not tape it during the day and watch at night

ThE fRoNkS!... said...

Are you sure that your camera is at mom's?

Lori said...

Love HGTV - watch Design Remix. Right up your alley! Thanks for the gifts, they will be put to good use! It was good seeing you guys and you'll have to send me pictures!

EmNichole said...

You are funny... and it sucks to have no camera huh?

Joy said...

Aren't you the sweetest person ever to mention me and my blog. I'm glad to know that I haven't annoyed you the way HGTV has! Which by the way, that channel is bugging me lately too. It seems that all of the shows revolve around buying a house or fixing your house up to sell. I think that they need to change the name of that channel to RTV for Realtor tv. One of my favorite shows was Restyle. I loved how they would go into someone's home and change it using NO money. Another great show that was canceled!

Jessica G. said...

I love HGTV, too. But never have the talent to recreate some of those things. My love/hate channel? Food Network. Love to watch it but seriously, I wouldn't consider making half the stuff on there! :)