Thursday, July 17, 2008

No-I am not dead!!!

I know, I know, I am a slacker! What can I say. I haven't even been in the technology world for about 5 days.
I would like to tell you all it was because I am so in love with my new "Lexus" that is parked in the closet where the washer in dryer used to live, but alas, I would be lying.
Yes, I LOVE my new LEXUS(this is my new pet name for the w&D) but it still doesn't make laundry fun. Faster yes, funner, No! Still can't get it off the to do list, but it does get done faster!!!
So, for those of you who are decided between the crappy ones and these fantastic front loaders-splurge baby! You will be thrilled that you did!!!

Ok-enough about the W&D, that is not very fun to talk about.
Lets see, what else can I talk about.
No, I haven't crafted anything fantastic lately.
I am itching too though!!
I am needing a new outfit.
I just think that I need to go shopping.
My hubby will be thrilled.
He has put the kabosh on that lately.
He thinks that we need to eat and pay for gas.
Totally overrated, don't you think?

I have fantastic news!!!
Yes, I have found a DR who has helped me with the pain!
I will shout his praises from every mountain top that I can now climb.
He is my new best friend!!
He is Dr is California.
I found him though a friend.
I talked to him on the phone for about an hour or so.
He put me on a BUNCH of natural supplements.
Yes, I had my doubts.
What did I have to lose??
No other Dr was helping with "modern medicine"
So-I took the plunge!!
I have been taking them since Friday afternoon.
Yep, not even a week.
My pain has been cut by 75%!!
I have not felt this good in over a year!!
I love him!
I love the supplements!
I love that they make me not only pain free, but I am more calm, I have lost weight!!! and I am better person overall!
Have I convinced you all yet?
I am so happy, overjoyed, elated that he is in my life!!
He is fantastic!!!
So-if you know anyone who is suffering from pain, sickness anything.
Let me know.
I will give you his info!!
He really has been an answer to my prayers. Not to mention my hubby, my mom, my kids, everyone who knows me and loves me. (I think anyway!!)

So-know I am off to clean for the bbq tonight. Make the list for the store and maybe, just maybe, I will stop at the thrift store or Old Navy.

SHHH don't tell my husband!!
Hope you all have a fantastic day!!!!

14 comments:

Laurie - Decorating Fanatic said...

Hello! Glad you are feeling better! and with a side benefit of NOT gaining weight, even losing, wow! that's a great bonus! :) I love the new washer & dryer, very pretty...just remember to keep the door open a tad on the washer when you aren't using it (which I am ALWAYS using my machine...sigh..) b/c that rubber seal tends to get a little stinky! oh and little socks get stuck under the rubber gasket part too, sorry am I bursting your bubble here? It's a FANTASTIC, Super COOL, Ultra Modern, HIP new set up you've got! so much better than the standard machines! :) I was reading down a bit to your love/hate relationship with HGTV...I LOVED Decorating Cents! I still catch shows once in a while..usually mid morning. But I know what you mean...while Divine Design is absolutely gorgeous, there is no way the average person can pull that look off by shopping at Target! :) So I too love the lower budget shows that give you TRUE IDEAS of how to make something work, and I like reworking something of mine by painting, staining, recovering, etc. and those little budget shows really let you know how to do things on your own. Maybe we should start a petition to bring those shows back? :) Well glad you are feeling better and back to blogging! ~ Laurie

Alison Wonderland said...

I'm so glad you're feeling better!

Julie@My5monkeys said...

glad that you are feeling better. step away from the washer and dryer and do go shopping . I won't say a thing.

Leeann said...

Oh...front loaders....oh...Old Navy....I agree.

Crazycozartclan said...

Yeah for a Dr that knows what he's doing. I am so glad that you're feeling better. Sorry about the 25th I figure if I play nice with the family then they might return the favor. Let me know how much fun you guys have and email that picture from the other night will ya? Thanks

Chelsie said...

Ah, I'm so glad that you are feeling better! I can see it in your presence that it's working!! Sorry about today! Hope you got someone, or took the kidlets with you and got some good deals...you always seem to find them. Love ya

Tinabean said...

I am so glad to hear that you aren't dead I was beginning to wonder.
I am happy to hear that you've found a wonderful Dr. that is making your life wonderful again.

elizasmom said...

That's fantastic! I'm so glad you found something that is makingyou feel better!

Megan said...

I am glad you found a doctor that was willing to listen, help and make you feel better - that is awesome. I hope you made it shopping and found a new outfit or two. I have also been banned from shopping. I haven't bought new clothes since my bday (the end of April) it has to be a new record for me! And it makes me sad ;(

Bonnie the Boss said...

I am so glad you are feeling better. I can't believe how unreasonable Kal is being about the food and gas. Sheesh! Hee, hee.

Shirlee said...

Glad that you're felling better. That will make shopping for a new outfit even sweeter!
Have a great weekend, :)

Heidi Reed said...

Hey girl. So glad you found Doctor Feel Good. Yay!!

I have a DIY question for you. Ever painted furniture? I have an entire set of bedroom furniture I bought from Craig's List for my son's room and I want to paint it black. I know to sand, primer, paint. I've been reading. But what i want to know is have you ever done it and if you have what are your suggestions? I want a smooth professional look w/out paying a smooth professional to do it.

Heidi Reed

Unknown said...

That's so awesome!! I'm so glad to hear that you are feeling better. You know, sometimes western medicine and modern medicine just aren't all they are cracked up to be!

Shawna said...

Tausha Toyn!?!? OMG it's been years! Member me? Shawna (Fowers)!!! I found your blog from Karen's blog who I found from Stacie's blog...ok, yes I blog stalk! lol I'm curious to know who this Dr. Amazing is, my husband has been suffering from back pain for years! Wanna see if this might help :)

You and your fam look great! Darling!!