Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Just me and my laptop and beanbag!


Oh yea-also....

Diet Coke..

Doritos...

Oreos..........

and a movie!


Really-I pray that this Dr. can help me. I need to get better-I am far too lazy!

I have been searching the internet and come across all kinds of great things!

There are some really amazing proplr out there in this blogland I frequent!

I love food!

I love food!

I love, love food!

Did I mention that I love food!

So, I stumbled across a couple of really great food blogs!

This one looks so yummy-I wish I felt good enough to cook.

Well, maybe it's better that I don't

Although-my food selection would taste a whole lot better!!

Go here and here-you will be so happy that you did.

Or you will be super hungry!! (I am a little bit of both! )


Seriously-look at that picture! Doesn't it make you hungry!

8 comments:

Megan said...

That picture makes me hungry...too bad I just ate 2 bowls of ice cream. Chelsie and I got the ideas for all our yummy treats at bakerella.blospot.com I have it linked on my side bar and I have direct links to the recipes I used when I mentioned them on my blog (I wasn't trying to keep the info away from anyone)ENJOY!

Gramma 2 Many said...

Tausha, we all love food, don't we? I do not know a woman who doesn't.
I tagged you today to play tag. I hope you do not mind. I have been reading your blog for a few days.
Come over and see what we are playing and play with us.
Feel better soon. Summer is definitely the WRONG time to be sick. I know I had Mono all last summer. What a waste.

Jillybean said...

I love food too.
Mostly the chocolate kind.

Hope this new Dr. can help you feel better.

Janiel said...

I just have to tell you...you crack me up!!! I was reading through some of your older posts and came across the one about making lists, taking shower lists, get dressed list, etc. I laughed and laughed. It was SO me!!! I had to print it out, read it to my hubby and he too laughed and laughed. Love your way of writting and hope you get feeling better ASAP!

Melissa said...

Food is always good. ALWAYS! I do try to avoid food blogs though... why? Because I don't need the calories... I'm trying to be good. And 9 times out of 10? Those food blogs DON'T HELP!! :)
I'm glad you think the docotor is going to help.

Julie@My5monkeys said...

its looks yummy

Nicole said...

Oh yea, I love food. Sometimes that's the hard part about being a SAHM, your by the refrigerator all day long, and it just calls my name. I hope your feeling better and that this doctor can help you with your pain. Ok, the details on my scrapbook class. Each month we order 10 dollars of stuff out of the Close to my heart catalog, you could probobly google it and see if it has stuff you like. Then once a month there is also a class, you can go on tuesday, or thurs, or friday from 7-9. Or saturday from 1-3 (I think) We make a two page layout and two cards for free. Sometimes I really like the layouts and cards and sometimes not, I guess everyone just has different tastes. The ladies house is off 90south and at about 7th east. She just teaches us different stamping techniques and stuff. Let me know what you think!

Erin said...

Hey Tausha, Just wondering if you got my package. Just let me know mrsepack@hotmail.com Thanks Erin