Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Before and Afters















Here are the before and afters of our cute client's house. I really like how it turned out. She liked it as well. It was a mAJOR change, so it was a lot to take in.
We did some major changes-as you can see-the kitchen table is in a totally different room. We made the usable space in her family room way bigger. Now she has seating for her whole family at the same time. YEA!
We really enjoyed working with our client on this home. We still get to work with her in about 3 weeks, and do her daughters bedrooms.
Some people asked me what I do-so here is the gist of it. For those of ou who already know-sorry this is a repeat and it's boring for you. Hope that you will forgive me and still love me!
We love what we do. It is not a JOB is the whole sense of the word. It really is too fun to go and buy fun stuff and then completely change a clients home.
Our goal is for the home to still be "THEM" just a little cozier and homier. (is that a word?)



11 comments:

Beth at Aunties said...

The changes were outstanding. What a fun job to have:)
The cute painted star you did looked awesome on her TV Armoire!
Thanks Tausha for the kind comments.
Beth:)

The Berry's Patch said...

Looks much better! Great job! :-)

Anonymous said...

Very nice! I hope you show us those girls rooms.... those are my favorite~

ThE fRoNkS!... said...

So I think my fav was also he star. When you told me you were going to do that I didn't know how it was gonna look, butI love it!

AJ said...

I saw your star:) I would love to have a job like you have. I understand how it probably wouldn't feel so much like "work." Have fun!

Megan said...

Do you ever get sick of crafting or just need a break? Or do you feel the same way about it like I do about peanut butter and chocolate - I can never get enough ;) Either way, you like it and you are good at it, so keep it up!

Lori said...

Good job Taush - how fun!

Alison Wonderland said...

Sure that's a word, homey

Unknown said...

I know I tell you this all the time...but you are AMAZING! Love it, it does feel more cozier homey :)

Bonnie the Boss said...

You did an amazing job per usual.

Amy said...

Oh you did an outstanding job. I love the changes you made. It really made a huge difference. I can't wait to see what you do in the bedroom.