Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Is it werd?

So-is it weird that I have too many pillows?


No-not on the couches or loveseats-on my bed.


I know that most of you have about 5 or maybe 6-


well if you haven't figured it out-


I am so not normal!


I have accepted and embraced this concept!


Anyway-I have 17 pillows!


I was making my bed today thinking, this is taking me a really long time!


I counted all the pillows-you know just so I could know.





I was a little shocked!





I love pillows, and I love to make my bed all cute.





I agree though-17 is a little much!





I need to get rid of some, but I love them all!





Ok-maybe not love-but I really like them all.





I just accumulated the cute red gingham shams the other day.





They were free and I love them, so I had to have them





Heck Tausha, would it be so bad to not use something?





Just save in case you ever need it-





Yea,cause that would be better!





It's alright, you can tell me I'm a freak!



I know that you are just saying it out of love!



See this ugly white cupboard!



Stay tuned to see what I did to it!



(this will give me a little incentive to hang it on the wall)


(sorry about the huge spaces-blogger wont let me do anything else! Stupid blogger!




22 comments:

Anonymous said...

HURRY---POST the cuboard, I wanna SEEEEEE! fun Tausha! :)

Umm---I have 10 pillows on my bed....you have 7 MORE THEN ME...lol! FUN COMPHY BED!

cherry said...

I love pillows too....cozy and cuddly. BIG ones like Euros....itty bitties, round ones, it doesn't matter I love them. cherry

Bonnie the Boss said...

I love the pillows and let me tell you why. Next time Ken is Harrassing me about my 5 I will tell him how many you have. I will also explain that I need a few more.

Alison Wonderland said...

Um yeah, 17 is too many. We have 5 and we actually use them all.

Rae said...

17? Wowzers. I have 10. Four big. Four square. Two medium. You have a very understanding hubby. I'm not sure DK would go for anymore!!

Unknown said...

I have 7 - all regular sized.

Gert has 4.

Essie has... 9.. in a twin bed... with 39 animals...

Marie said...

I love pillows too! I like them on my bed. Your bed looks so cozy. By the way...I have leather couches and all my pillows slide off... I hate that!

Inspired Kara said...

Thanks for stopping by!!!

I'm only a 7 pillower myself.

Let's talk about those old window panes hanging up. I LOVE them!

Chelsie said...

haha, the pillows do make the bed look comfortable!! i still haven't finished clipping my pillow shams for my bed...it's only been 3 years...you'd think i'd have it done by now right?

Sherri said...

Hey we have the same IKEA bed!!!

Shell in your Pocket said...

I love pillows too but my hubby could not handle anymore than five! But, what I really love is your glass panes behind the bed...they are so cute and wonderful! What a great idea!

-Sandy Toes

Shannon said...

I thought the spaces were there for affect:)

17 pillows is quite a lot. Making that puppy much be a bear! I am in full support of whatever makes you happy.

Can't wait to see the cupboard!

Georgia Girl said...

LOL...you make me laugh....I love pillows also but I don't have that many...they do look good on the bed though...maybe that's what my bed needs.

I wanna see this new craft!

Nicole said...

I don't think yor weird at all. I love pillows, they make everything more cozy. I could use a few more of my own. Hey I've got an award for you, come pick it up sometime.

Debra said...

Did you ever see that movie with Jennifer Aniston and Ben Stiller... Along Comes Polly? LOL

Kathy_in_Colorado said...

laughing - that is a lot of pillows! I love it!

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

You're in good company here in blogland if you're a pillow lover. Now if you went over to say.......all the sites about (a passion for golfing), you might be laughed out of the room. : )
Gotta love it,
M.L.

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! You do have tons of pillows you freak...haha. j/k I think it is dang cute and looks really cozy. I always love how creative you are I can't wait to see what you do with that white board! You inspire me...

ps. thanks for always checking my blog and leaving such nice comments...you are the sweetest! You make me feel better about myself :)

AJ said...

One can never have too many pillows! Can't wait to see what you did with the cabinet!

ThE fRoNkS!... said...

seriously, the spaces were driving me crazy, I couldn't really read it. What are you going to do with the cupboard? I am on the edge of my seat with anticipation!!

The Beauty Bargainista said...

lol your not the only one with all those pillows! I have about 6 that I sleep on alone! :)

Amy said...

Whoa that is a lot of pillows! I think your bed looks great. I wish I could have throw pillows on my bed. My husband is allergic to dust mites so I can't have any of the fun extras that bring a room together. So sad for me.