Monday, September 22, 2008

Other people's goodies!

ok-so I have a client that we are going to decorate tomorrow.

We are doing her living room, kitchen and family room.


I am super excited to decorate her home.


We have found some really fun stuff-most of which I have found at thrift stores!


Rock on!


So-I thought that I would share a couple of fun things that I created and that I so want to keep for myself!


I hate it when that happens!


It happens quite a bit actually.


Thats a good thing-right?


So-what do you think?




Isn't it the cutest star? Just used a regular old barn star, paper, the freaking cutest ribbon ever and some ink! Love how it turned out! I so want to keep it!


I got this cute little lantern for $3.00-painted it a new color-HONEY (which I love)


and modge podged some paper on the sides.


I did not intentially want to use paper-but when I sprayed I forgot that the top was open!


DUH!


So-I got paint all over the inside of the glass.


I so didn't want to scrape the inside with a razor blade-so I did this.


Happy mistake.


I actually really like how it turned out.




Finally-I love this new plant that we discovered!


Is not the cute little red things on it the best!


If I needed another plant-I so would have kept it.


I first need to kill one of my other ones.


I am actually pretty close to that goal.


Not that I tried-I swear-it just happened!


I suck at plants-unless it's a philendron (not sure on the spelling)


Can't kill those-believe me, I have tried!




Ok-tomorrow I will post before and after pics!


Hopefully they are as great as I am hoping!


ps-Hope that this all makes sense-I am super tired-so forgive any more grammatical errors than normal!


17 comments:

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

SO cute! What are you going to do with it? Where are you going to put it? We need more details! :)
Carrie

Beth at Aunties said...

Very creative and clever! Do you have a company which ‘stages’ homes? Or do help them use a professsional eye in decorating? Any way, Great job!

Tinabean said...

I love it!
My SIL did a star like that also for her living room & it turned out really cute also.

AJ said...

Love them! Can't wait to see what you do with them!

Unknown said...

That is SO cute... I swear to you if I did something like that, someone would come over and say "Why do you have reject Kindergarten projects on your counter?"

Jen said...

I love how they turned out! BTW where did you get those cute curtains in your kitchen? Can't wait to see the before and afters!

Georgia Girl said...

Wow really cute lantern light. I have a couple pink ones outside and I didn't really know what to do so now I do. Thanks!

Marie said...

VERY cute. I love the use of scrapbook paper everywhere. :o) And great deal on that lantern!!

The Huffies said...

LOVED it! So freakin cute! If you don't know what to do with it, I know someone's who's birthday is coming up soon :)

Jessica G. said...

WOW! I totally need your help with my front porch...

Nicole said...

That star is darling, I absolutly love it. What a fun job you have decorating for people, be sure and take before and after shots. BTW, did you get my award from a while back?

The Berry's Patch said...

Wow, cute project. Do you decorate houses professionally. Thanks for visiting me. It's nice to meet you. :-)

Amy said...

I can't wait to see the before and after photos. You did a great job on those goodies. I'd want them in my home too. he he

Alison Wonderland said...

I love the star.

Heather said...

That star is the cutest thing I've seen in a very long time.

Unknown said...

Those are great can't wait to see what you do with them. Oh about the recipe you can really put any veggie you want it still good. I understand about kids being picky I have one that doesn't eat meat!

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

I love the barn star. It is adorable. I can't wait to see the whole thing put together!
Carrie