Monday, June 30, 2008

On a Lighter Note...

This is a robot fish! Gross huh! I so don't want to eat this! Eww! I wonder if people eat this?


Ok-So I have good news.

It is just a reminder it's not what you know,it's who you know.

A guy that my hubby works with, his wife works at a pain clinics Dr. office.

She got me into her Dr. tomorrow!

The Dr. is at least a month out and she squeezed me in for tom.

Yea!!

My mom always told me; It's not what you know, but who you know.

I have gotten a few jobs off of that little tip. Discounts and lots of love.

Gotta love it when you know people.


This is one of those times that my hubby is happy that I talk.

I talk a lot!

A lot to people I know, I don't know, I want to know etc...

That is why I am so good at this whole blogging thing.

I love talking. I love it, I love it!]


The one major crappy thing about this whole sickness thing!

I don't want to craft.

I don't want to redo my bedroom.

I don't want to go thrifting.

I just want to lay on the couch and eat fish.

Eat fish?

Yes, I have been craving it for a good 3 days now!

No-not pregnant.

Just sick and hungry.

You know when you don't feel good and you lay on the couch?

That is what I have been doing since Friday-there is not a lot of instant fish tha my kids could bring me.

So-good news!

I get some.

Ohh, in about 4 mins!

Yea!

Don't hate me cause I like fish!

Thats mean.

I don't hate you cause you like gross things like coconut and mandarin oranges.

So-don't hate me cause I like fish!

10 comments:

sariqd said...

Okay, seriously? That robot fish is giving me the guh-guhs. Yuck.

I like fish too - but uh not looking like that.

SOOO happy to hear you're going into the pain clinic tomorrow! YAY!

Rachel Berry said...

Yeah for getting into the DR. Keep us posted. As for fish. I OPT NOT! Yuck! Just can't stomach the stuff. But I still like ya!

)R.

Unknown said...

Oh I am SO glad you're getting to go see someone. I'm praying for a MIRACLE and that they can make you 100% PAIN FREE!!!!

Bonnie the Boss said...

I was going to bring you dinner tonight until I realized my hubby took the card and I had no money or food with which to provide said dinner. I don't do fish either sorry it will have to be chicken.

Tinabean said...

You are way to funny!
I like fish so it's all good!
I am so glad that your going to the dr. tomorrow
I hope they can help keep me up dated please.
I've kinda been thinking that me, you, & bonnie need to do a lunch thing or something.

Alison Wonderland said...

The lying on the couch I get. The fish, not so much. But hey, to each his (her) own right?

elizasmom said...

OMG, I missed a few days, just reading about the bad time you've been having. I'm so sorry you're going through this but hoping that you are at the pain doctor's getting some answers and some relief right this second!

Megan said...

robot fish...what the?! I too love fish....Ross doesn't so I only get when we go out. Mmmmm. Salmon...what did you get to eat?

Melissa said...

Hurrah for the doctor visit!! As for the fish... well, I won't judge you if you won't judge me :)

Jessica G. said...

Fish? Ew.
Doctor? Hooray!