Thursday, February 19, 2009

And the Winner is.....

After all the fantastic ideas and wonderful new friends that I have met. I picked a winner.
It was very scientific. I cut up papers with all your numbers of entry's and put them in a jar.
Then 4-she pulled one lucky girl out!!

Imperectly Beautiful @ imperfectlybeautiful.blogspot.com
She is a awesome girl-as all of you are. If you have never visited her before-you should go. She has great idea! You will be so happy that you found here!

Those great bloggers that I all met-you are all fantastic and I hope that you will come back and say hi.
I loved the whole giveaway-too fun.
I will have to do more!

So-I hope that you all have a wonderful, Sassy day!

9 comments:

Tanya said...

love your blog! keep the good stuff coming!

Jen~ Lipstick and Laundry said...

Bummer for me... Hip Hip for the WINNER!

Amanda@Imperfectly Beautiful said...

Ohmagosh! I am soooo excited...I won! I know the rag wreath is for St. Patty's Day, but it will be used year round at this house. I already have the perfect spot picked out in my girl's room. So cute. Tell 4 thanks for randomly picking me! I'll shoot you an e-mail with my addy.

~Amanda

Nicole said...

I'm kicking myself. I can't belive I missed your giveaway. I came over here and checked it out, but I was in a hurry so thought I'd come back later and comment. Yea, and I missed it! My own fault for taking so long. The stuff in your etsy shop is adorable. I'd like to stick some more stuff in mine soon, hopefully this time it will sell! Love your blog as always!

Darlene said...

Congratulations to the winner!!

Unknown said...

Congrats for the winner! How fun. So I hope you have a great weekend!

Rochelle said...

I'm so sad I missed it. You are so talented!

Unknown said...

Sorry it has taken me a while...my computer has been dead for almost a week :( I LOVE your stuff. I have been waiting for you to open an etsy store....you are so creative. I will tell everyone about it. Of course I will have to go buy some stuff too :) Let me know if you want a header.

Shannon said...

Congrats to Amanda! She is great!

Looks like you had a lot of entries!