Saturday, February 21, 2009

Withdrawls...

I am having major blog with drawls!
I haven't posted about anything lame is like a week!
I am sure that you have all missed me-huh?

I was just hoping that all you fabulous women and men out there, could help me out with something.
I live in Utah.
You would think the craft capitl of the universe.
Not so much when it comes to stores that carry craft stuff.
The only two places that I have to visit to get my paper craftiness going on is
Michael's and Joanne's.
Both are 20 min away-on the freeway!
Then, when I get there, they NEVER have what I need or want!
GGGGGGGRRRRRRR!

SO-I am done!
I need your help.
I can buy on eBay or somewhere online-but if there are some of you out there who have a store, or someone you know does, let me know.
I would much rather support fellow mom bloggers, than someone I don't know.

Enough of my rant.
I am going to go and watch a movie and veg-and hope that my stupid tooth ache goes away!
2 weeks people-2 weeks!
I am not a very nice person right now!
I am thinking that I am going to have to brake into the chocolate stash.
Not that I can chew it, but I can suck on it and still get that little bit of enjoyment that only chocolate can provide!

Thanks girlie's-
You are all the best!

6 comments:

Jessica G. said...

Melt your chocolate. No only can you consume it faster, but the heat will feel good, too. ;)

Amanda@Imperfectly Beautiful said...

Oooohhhh...a toothache. I am hating life for you right now. That pretty much bites rocks! Good luck on the craft supply search. I must admit...I am a little more than shocked. I thought of all the places in the world, Utah would have the best craft supplies ever. WHAT UP? Good luck anyway!

LYLAS ~ Amanda

Sarah said...

Tausha - it's been so long since I've seen you! I found a link to your blog at Mindy Higley's (oops - I can't remember her married name). I see you have a bunch of daughters; I ended up with 4 of them myself! check out my blog at stevenjonesfamily.blogspot.com - let's get together for a playdate sometime when I'm up in Ut. Love you!

Brandy said...

Girl you are way too cute! Thanks for making me feel welcome in the blogging world. ( I freaking hate tooth aches they are the worst) But if you are watching a movie and vegging out the best cure is popcorn and M&M's.

Inspired Kara said...

Etsy etsy etsy!!!!

Nicole said...

Ya gotta go digital! Actually I'm still pretty addicted to my paper stash! You asked me a while ago about doing a tutorial on digital scrapbooking. Honestly I'm not that good and still learning. I am going to do a post soon on the best places to learn, so watch for it. Now, I'm going to go eat some chocolate!