Thursday, February 12, 2009

February Love

Maybe I should explain what these little beauties are.
No, they are not valentines.
I am so not that good. Not even close!!
These are Visiting Teaching kits.
In my church, (LDS) we go and visit some ladies once a month. We check in on them, make lasting friendships and offer service.
Well-these are kits designed just for that purpose.
They include a recipe, the mesage and either a cookie cutter or a pin that is darling on a coat, jacket or purse.
The best part...they are only $2.00!! I know have an Etsy shop-if you would like to purchase-run on over there!!!

I am going to do an etsy shop for these. I will be making them for every month. So, if you are intersted, or know anyone who would be, send them my way.
I am happy to mail as many as you need. Your ladies will love you and be oh so impressed.


Have a great day! I hope that you all gets lots of chocolate and all of it is calorie free!





11 comments:

cherry said...

OOHHHH so cute! LOVE the ribbon girl. cherry

Bonnie the Boss said...

So So cute!!! I love how they turned out! that means I need to get my ink and do the same or the ladies I VT are going to feel bad.

Rachel Berry said...

Very cute!! :)

So ya wanna button do ya? Shoot me an email and tell me what your looking for and I'll see what I can put together. My email is on my blog. Or you can call me if ya want what ever is fine. Well off I go to catch up with my DVR. :)

Talk to you soon.

:)Rachel

Julie said...

Ohhh these turned out so cute love them!!!!
Have a great weekend and Happy Valentines day
julie

Inspired Kara said...

TOOOOO CUTE!!!!

Lisa said...

I am so glad I found you! Your blog...and posts...is so cute! I hope you don't mind if I read it!

- Your long lost friend Lisa.

Bonnie the Boss said...

I think theey are so cute!!! I need to get some before they are gone!

Small House said...

What a great idea. I'll (quietly) pass this along in my ward. Let me know how you are having them ordered and paid for etc. Really cute idea.

Have a great day.
Sandra

Rae said...

Tausha! You are so creative!! I also saw you on Sugardoodle this morning!!

Chelsie said...

i love the visiting teaching folder..so cute

Melanie said...

Tausha -

I tried emailing you back at your comcast.net email address but it has been returned twice. So I am copying and pasting the email I sent in to this comment - sorry it is so long but I wanted to get back with you! (By the way, you are so talented with all of your crafts and etsy shop - I'm heading there to check it out right now!)
------
Hi Tausha - thank you so much for your email. It was so nice and it made my day.

Freezer meals are such a great idea. I've never done official freezer meals, but I freeze almost everything I make in bulk to use for another meal. For instance, the spaghetti sauce - I make a full batch and freeze half for another use as spaghetti again or lasagna. I also always make a full batch of the Stroganoff and freeze half to warm up and serve for another meal. I do this also for the Sweet and Spicy Chicken.

I know that probably isn't what you are looking for, exactly, but I wanted to at least share what I do. Since I know you were looking for specific freezer meals, I did a little research online and found a fabulous blog that gives 10 freezer meals, shopping list for the meals and recipes. Here it is: http://cookingwithhilary.blogspot.com/

Another website I found is: http://www.recipezaar.com/recipes/freezer,oamc-freezer-make-ahead

I hope those help! Thanks for the email.

Melanie