Thursday, February 14, 2008

The Great Kitty Caper





So-i had a weak moment about 2 weeks ago at Wangsgards (the grocery store) There were free kitties there and i let the girls get one. (i dont know what i was thinking) So she is gray and puffy and really cute, but kind of a pain. But, for some reason she really likes me. Go figure? So-tonight, 3 was in her room being very quiet. Then we heard some loud thumps, followed by loud meowing. Kal walked into Graci's room just in time to see her shove something gray into the heat vent. So-after some quick manuevering and getting my hand stuck a couple of times, Smokin Wayne was free! (i was the only one who's hand could fit-i am thrilled to know that at least one part of my body is small enough to fit into small places.)


I am happy to report that the cat-Smokin Wayne, is fine and free! So-for those of you have 3 year olds, watch out! Make sure your child doesn't know that you can put things or animals in the heat vent!

5 comments:

Jillybean said...

Aaaawwww. Poor kitty.
When my son Aaron was 3, he tossed the neighbors new kitty down our window well. He then jumped in and got her out, then took her over to the neighbors and told them how he had "rescued" their kitty.
Aaron is our third child also. (Watch out for that one) I blogged about some of his antics a while back. If you want a good laugh, here is the link:

http://andimeanit.blogspot.com/2007/12/teeth-floods-flying-trophies-vacuums.html

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment!
Come by again,
Jill

Lori said...

Oh my gosh, that story was hilarious! Could be that I don't like cats, I don't know. I can't wait to see what kind of shenanigans Ellie comes up with!

Lori said...

By the way, cute card - thanks! What a good idea to send those out in the middle of the year when no one is expecting one! Thanks!

melissious said...

Oh my! For some reason, when I was little I loved torturing the cat. I LOVED my cat, but I just wanted to see what he'd do if... I put him in a pillowcase and swung him around and around... I dressed him in my dolls' clothes...
Luckily I never thought of putting him in the vent. The hamster didn't fare to well in our heating system (he found his OWN way there, though!)

Chelsie said...

Oh my heavens...I am laughing so hard right now. I just might have the funniest niece ever! I love the face she is pulling after...I can just picture the scene right now...he standing there...then brushing her hair out of her face all innocently and then telling you some clever reason of why she did it. She cracks me up!