Thursday, February 28, 2008

Three Crazy days!

Before
After
Before
After

Three Crazy days of fun! Guess what i get to do? Sit in a booth at the Home and Garden show to promote my business Sassy Style. If you have read my bio-you know what i do, if not, i will tell you. I have re-decorating business with my mom. We go into clients house and redo their home with their things, a few new things also. Our goal is to make your home feel as warm. cozy and inviting as possible. I love it! It is so not work for me. I feel a great sense of accomplishment when i get to help someone have the home they always wanted.
So, if you live in the ogden area or know someone who does, send em on down to the weber county fairgrounds and have them come see me. (make sure you all bring me a treat if you come :) i don't get to eat anything but vending people food-YUM!
Wish me luck! Oh-almost forgot-the pics above are from a couple houses that we have done!

7 comments:

ThE fRoNkS!... said...

Hey it looks FABULOUS!!! So I have a blog now- It looks really lame- So you need to help me. Why am I so retarted with the computer?

Bonnie the Boss said...

I really like the bedroom. If I ever have you do a room for me that is the room it will be. You & your mom do a great job.

Chelsie said...

You guys are very talented! I didn't know you were at a show...what days? Maybe Coop and I will have to come visit and bring you guys lunch or something.

elizasmom said...

Hmmm, do you travel? Like, to Massachusetts?

Whenever I catch HGTV at the gym — that show about redoing your house with stuff you already have is often on, and it's such a great approach. I don't need MORE stuff, I need to figure out how to make the stuff I already HAVE look good!

What a great business to be in!

Crazycozartclan said...

Looking good! : ) I am so glad you guys have something so fun to do together, doesn't sound like work at all to me. Well you know what I mean! I am sure that it is hard work. Redecorating always is. Looks good.

Melissa said...

So awesome! What a fun thing for you and your mom to do!! You do a great job!

Lori said...

so when are you coming to Vegas to work on my house???