Sunday, February 17, 2008

Yummy yum yum!

Have i got a treat for you! i was frantically looking for a dessert for Sunday Dinner at Moms and found this on allrecipes.com I changed a couple of things cause i am not a PB fan-I only used 3/4 c. PB and i did not add the milk. (pretty much cause i forgot-whoops) When you mix the cream cheese and p.sugar-it kind of has a texture of tar, but when you add the 2 containers of cool whip and mix it well, it turns our GREAT! I also used a 9x13 pan because i have to feed a lot of people. After you spread the mixture onto your crust-add a little bit of chocolte syrup and swirl it with a knife. It not only looks pretty, but it makes extra yummy!

ENJOY! This is defniately a remaker recipe! (i know that is not really i real word-i made it up-but it works)


NO Bake Peanut Butter Pie

INGREDIENTS
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup milk
1 (16 ounce) package frozen whipped topping, thawed
2 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crusts


DIRECTIONS
Beat together cream cheese and confectioners' sugar. Mix in peanut butter and milk. Beat until smooth. Whip in whipped topping.
Spoon into two 9 inch graham cracker pie shells; cover, and freeze until firm

4 comments:

melissious said...

Oh. My. Gosh. That looks YUMMY. Perfect replacement for my brownies I was going to have for breakfast!!
Ha ha ha, by the way. YES, I WAS looking forward to those for breakfast! Oh, and believe me, the bites taken out of them didn't hinder me one bit! After I scolded them ("We do NOT eat brownies for breakfast!!!) and got them settled at the table with their cereal... I went to town! :)

Heidi Reed said...

I found you Mrs. Hoyt! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Mind if I put on my blogroll?

Yummmy looking dessert there.

Heidi of Candid Chatter

Jessica G. said...

Trying desperately to not lick my screen...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Lori said...

Looks good - thanks for the easy recipe. I'll have to try it sometime!