Monday, February 25, 2008

Quick Dinner Winner!

Dinner Winner OK- have i got a quick dinner and desert idea for you!They are called Pizza Bitty Bites and Berry Bitty Bites
Pizza Bites
any kind of meat in small peices-pepporoni, cooked sausage or hamburger
spaghetti sauce
cheese
Won Ton Wrappers
Take your wrapper-fill with some meat mixture, a little sauce and chease. Fold up or you can use 2 one for top and bottom if you want. Put in muffin tins-bake at 350 for about 15 mins.Make sure you spray your muffin tins really well so they come out easily.

Sauce:
1 cup spaghetti sauce
1-2 Tbs. balsamic Vinegar (i know that this sounds weird-but trust me its good!)
as you mix this taste as you go so you can add more vinegar if you want.
I used a little spray butter on the top to get them nice and brown-if you wanted to, you could brush with olive oil.

Berry Bites
Fruit pie filling
4 oz. cream cheese
about 1/2 tub of Cool Whip
1/4 P. sugar
Mix your cream cheese with cool whip and p.sugar to make filling. Fill won ton wrappers with filling and a little bit of pie filling. Put in muffins tins and bake for about 15 mins. at 350I used mini muffin tins so i had bite size-this made about 24 individual bitesCan be made low fat if you want. I used ff cream cheese and cool whip. super yummy-good treat to have in fridge for that sugar attack! serve with whip cream if you want.
My kids loved this. We had it with some crunchy bread and balsamic vinegar with olive oil. it was way yummy. This recipe is super versatile-you could make a taco one, chicken with alfredo sauce, whatever your family likes.
The berry bites, you could use lemon pudding, fresh berries-whatever! Hope that you try it and your family likes it as much as mine did! (my 3 yr. even ate it)

7 comments:

melissious said...

Mmmm, sounds yummy! I've never used those shell thingies, though. They just seem above my skill level. ;) Those berry bites just sound almost yummy enough for me to break through and try making something out of my comfort level. :)

Chelsie said...

Those look good Tausha and what a fun idea so the kids can help and have what they want in their pizza bite!

Melissa said...

Okay - these? Sound AWESOME!! I am going to go put won-ton wrappers on my shopping list right now!!

Crazycozartclan said...

Sounds good. I am always up for something new to cook. I'll have to try them.

Bonnie the Boss said...

Tausha I finally found you. I hope you have an awesome day. I take full credit for the J.A. Jance books.:) Bonnie

Lori said...

So, I check into the blog and look how much you have updated - you go girl!
Way to keep up!
Okay, thanks for the easy recipes - you should keep posting those, but where the hell do I find wonton wrappers?

Camille said...

Those sound good I will have to make them this week. I can go to lunch about any day. Just call me.I'm glad you're posting more than once a month.