Sunday, February 24, 2008

Remember when..........

I was tagged by my cousin Camille-So...here goes

20 years ago I . . .
1. Lets see I am 29 now-so that would make me 9. Sorry guys I really don't remember a whole lot-i would be in 4th grade, right-so..not so sure.

10 years ago I......
1. In college-living in a house with 9 girls in Orem. I had a blast and would hope that my 3 girls will go away to college. I learned a ton, like never to live with 9 girls again. At least on purpose anyway.
2. I only went home to go laundry, so since i am answering these questions on a weekend, i was probably home, folding laundry and raiding the cupboards. (hey i was in college, I was poor!!)

5 years ago I.....

1. Mckinli was 3 and I had just had Hannah. So that means that I was living in a Condo in North Ogden and was wishing that i could stand up straight. ( i don't recover to well from surgery)
2. i really don't remember-so if anything this blog could be a wake up call for me to keep a journal. If i had, i could just flip to the page and give exact details. Maybe that would be a scary thing. Too much info!!

1 year ago I.....
1. We were living in our north ogden home, we were painting my bedroom chocolate brown. (it turned out wonderful, just in case you were wondering)
2. I was thinking that it would be great if we moved. Notice, i said I was thinking of moving, not my husband. ( i kind of sprung this idea on him)

So far this year I have...
1. Had laproscopic surgery to try and rid pelvic pain
2. Tried to recoup from a surgery that did not work
3. Finally being diagnosed with Chronic Pelvic Pain and now getting some relief from the pain and living a normal life again. Also, now i know that i am not a total freak! (just a little crazy-but arent we all?)
4. I took all 3 of my girls to the dentist at the same time and did not lose my mind! :)

Yesterday....
1. i did not feel good-it was a bad day-so i layed on the couch!
2. I watched a feel good hallmark movie-i thoroughly enjoyed this!
3. My husband let me sleep in till 10!

Tomorrow I....
1. Graci has a cavity, so i have to go to the dentist to get it filled (it should be a blast!)
2. I have to go and redecorate a house in Perry in the afternoon
3. I MUST cook dinner- i really havn't cooked a whole lot lately!

In the next year I will....
1. I hate this question-if i say something than i will have to follow through!
2. Be a better mom to my kids and a better wife to my husband!
3. learn how to deal and manage this pain that i get to deal with.
4. Keep up on my BLOG :)

I tag Karen, Annie and whoever needs something to blog about! (yes, that means you)

1 comments:

Camille said...

That would not be fun living with nine girls around a certain time of the month. Thats no fun all your surgeries. it was fun to read about you.