Monday, March 17, 2008

Little Piggies

Ok- I am only posting these pics so you will all feel bad for me. I figure any type of sympathy is the good kind right? So, you all know how I have CPP, and I take meds for it. So, I woke up the other day and notices that I had swollen feet. Now any of you who have been pregnant and had "elaphant feet" now what I am talking about. I didn't really think much of it until the next day, they were really swollen and so were my ankles, calves, legs, hands, neck, face and my BUTT! Ok, maybe not my butt, but it's a good excuse, don't you think?


Anyway, I decided to go to the doctor when my feet started to go numb. So, I went and they took a bunch of blood work and said I will get back to you. So, today they called and now, my thyroid is out of whack. Lovely! Another thing that is wrong with me. I can hardly wait to go back to the Dr. and have him give me another pill. YES! My life rocks right now, I am sure that you are all jealous. My husband's new pet name for me is "Cabbage Patch" I know. I know, your all wishing your "honeys" would call you that right? Sorry-you must have "elephant feet" or a swollen butt to be bestowed with this title!

I know, I know, I need a pedicure!

Even my toes are Fat. At least I have an excuse to be "Puffy" and it's not food!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh man... I'm so sorry! That looks so uncomfortable :(

Crazycozartclan said...

Oh my gosh! I am so sorry!!!! I had toxemia with my first kiddo and gained over 60 pounds! I would look at me feet and legs and wonder who in the worlds feet were attched to my body. Have you tried the special socks? (Ted hose) They help with fluid plus they make your legs and feet ache less. Really I am sorry for you! There is your sympanthy for ya!

Chelsie said...

Ah man I'm so sorry Taush! That's no fun. Hey if you need help with ted hose, I'm your gal...all the ladies at the nursing homes where them. ;-) Love ya!

Emily said...

I am sorry, that doesn't look like fun!