Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Thanks Thanks Thanks

See-I knew that all of you would help me feel better. You all made me cry! Thanks so much for all the love that you have sent my way. I am truly blessed to have such great friends! Thanks again.
Good news! I took myself off one of the meds that really helped me out with the pain because of side effects. I forgot how much this hurts wihout it. The Dr. put me back on it and gave me something else for the side effects. Yea!!! He also put me on something for my thyroid. Apparently, my thyroid is underacting. So, the meds will get rid of the swelling and being so tired. That will also help with the numbness. So, that will solve most problems. Yes! He put me on some med call ed ur a spaz- yes, that is really what it is called. For those of you who know me, that is a perfect med. Kal laughed so hard he cried. He also asked if I could be on the med painintheass. Yes, my loving, sweet husband of 9 years today, said that about me, his fabulously beautiful wife. So, thanks for all the sweet words and thought that you sent my way. They helped me more than you know! You all ROCK!

9 comments:

Bonnie the Boss said...

Tell Kal that you will go on painintheass when he goes on the ilovetocleanthehouse pills.I'm so glad you are doing better. let me know if you need anything.
Bonnie

Jillybean said...

Hey, Where can I get some of those ilovetocleanthehouse pills? I need a year's supply for each of my family members!
Maybe I could also get some neveryellandfightwitheachotheragain pills, and some ilovetodomyhomework pills for my kids.
I'm so glad to hear that things are looking up for you:0)
Hang in there!

sariqd said...

YAYAY!:)

-sariqd

Chelsie said...

ha, your mom told us about those pills and it made us laugh so hard! I hope everything helps and you get feeling better. Love ya

Melissa said...

I'm so glad you were able to get your meds figured out... now, hopefully they are the perfect combination for you!! :D

elizasmom said...

Oh man, I missed a couple of posts there because of work stuff, and I am so sorry to read you've been dealing with all of this pain. I can't even imagine. I'm glad it sounds like at least there are some positive developments.

ALSO: I want some of those pills Jill is talking about, too!

Crazycozartclan said...

UR A SPAZ.... seriously! That is the funniest thing I've heard all day! So perfect, now I need some called nomorewhining for everyone at my house. I am so glad you're feeling better! (A little anyway) the whole jumping on the bed thing still stands. Call me!

Lori said...

Taush, see what I miss when I don't read your blog for a few days. Dang girl - what is happening to you? I hope the warm weather in Vegas will cure you at least for a weekend! See you soon...

Anonymous said...

Just read your blog...=( I hope your having a better day today!!!!!!! I am so sorry for the daily pain you are going through, sheesh---I can ONLY imagine! You are a DARLING person and a DARLING mom....Im sure your hubby just loves you to pieces, ( even if you are a painintheass) aren't we all?
lol
chin up----I hope things get better for you!!