Monday, May 5, 2008

Family Fun!


We had a busy weekend.We all went to graduation dinner-my 2 brothers and brother in law all graduated from WSU-so my dear dad took us all to dinner at the Prarie Schooner. If you are not from here-you don't know that this restaurant is a steak house that is set in the old west. You eat in convered wagons by lantern light-The girls loved it! The food was super ymmy- but the company was better!!

Cooper coop! Guess who is 1! He is cute that i can't not kiss him!





The whole crew minus my people. There was not enough room for us all.
Hailey is my sis-in-law on the left-she is ready to have a baby any day now-yes-i feel bad for her too. i told her, this is the worst part-promise! I wouldn't want to scare her with any thing else that can be pretty crappy!!




8 had a program at school about her best friend-they sang songs and said poems, it was cute. They also drew pics of their spcial friends-8 picked my mom-her pic. made me laugh out loud.
She was right on. what do you think?
They were just the cutest 2nd graders that you have ever seen!

4 comments:

Lori said...

How fun! I've never heard of that place but it sounds like a good time. And congrats to everyone for graduating! It's good to see everyone in pictures at least. And Marci - is that new jacket??? I guess maybe not anymore...

Chelsie said...

Mmm...my sandwich was even better the next day. Ha...I love the half smile my son is pullin in that picture. 8 is quite the artist!! I love her hair that she drew for Marci...:-)

Megan said...

MMMMMM Prarie Schooner's roast beef sandwish is super yummy! Looks like you guys had quite the eventful weekend. I asure it was even better because I got to be a part of it ;) It was good to see you and to chit chat about our 'fun' families :)

Rachel Berry said...

Tausha!!!! Did you not get my email that I sent you? I was going to talk scrap/blog stuff with you you can email me at rberry@eoni.com

:)Rachel