Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I got an idea!

Ok friends-i have got an idea.
An idea that I really want to come to pass.
An idea, that all of you would really like!
Ok-enough teasing?
Are you just dying to read what my idea is?
Ready????????

I want to do a swap!
I have never done this, but I have read alot about swaps that other people have done and how great it was and how thrilled they were with their swap gift.

So-I am not really sure what kind of swap we could do. But, I just want to know who would want to be a part of it.
Come on, think about it-you put together a little box of fun stuff and stick it in the mail-a few days later-you receive a box full of fun stuff. Who doesn't like to get fun stuff in the mail. Who doesn't like to share ideas, crafts etc...

So.......Now that I have got you all excited-who wants to participate?
COme on-i really want to do this! Really really bad! Simple, fun, yet a little bit of fun just for MOM! So-all of you leave a comment. Then, I will think of some fabulous theme! Maybe if it works out, we could make it a quarterly thing. Yes, I am talking to you, you know who you are!

Really-you would so make my day, and your day too!
After all-I am only thinking of all you!
Your welcome!

Update-I think that I am going to follow Lola's advice and do a alphabet swap. When all have entered who want to , I will assign everybody a letter and a person to swap with. You will get to fill a box with fun things, cutsie, crafty, homemade whatever. as long as it is not over $10 worth. The only rule-do your best. Fill your box with stuff that you would love to have. We want this to be so awesome that we will defniately want to do this again. So, tell your bloggy friends, the more the merrier!

21 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm game :) Just let me know the details!

Chelsie said...

Ha you make me laugh...depending on the swap...I might be in...I'm not really a crafty girl ya know...

Megan said...

I agree with Cheslie - let me know beforehand and that will determine if I am in or not - this precaution is for other people's sake.

Jana Nielson said...

I'm in!! I heard of a swap that you might want to consider, it was the first letter of the recipients name swap. You filled a box, spending no more than $10, with thing that start with that letter. (this way it doesn't have to be crafty for those that aren't)
Just a thought! I'm in no matter what we swap!

Tausha said...

I think that lola has a great idea. I think that sounds like a great swap-so even though you are not "crafty" you can participate and get fun mail! So-keep posting and let me know if you want to be a part of this awesome swap! You will be sorry if you don't do it! Cause i will run it in! You know that i will!

Bridget said...

I think it sounds fun! I'll have to hear more details before I say I'm in or not though.
I worry that the person getting my box won't care for what's in it and we can't have that- I'm such a people pleaser. No letter "Z" for me please LOL!

Crazycozartclan said...

My sister used to do this with her "blog" friends. They were all part of this adoption group so that made the theme alot easier. But I'm in too. I LOVE getting stuff in the mail. Tausha you might even get a hair clip that way! : )hahaha (I'm such a slacker!)

sariqd said...

Fun! I'm hosting a "Favorite Things" swap in July... so, yay! More things in the mail! lol!

elizasmom said...

Oooh, I like Lola's idea too. Count me in!

Heidi Reed said...

I'm not sure.
1) I am not crafty
2) Postage is expensive
3) It will cost $$ on top of postage
4) I would have to go to the post office with 2 toddlers
5) Strangers with my home address? That just about terrifies me. Anyone can be "Amy" online. Ya know?

I just don't know. I don't think this one is for me.

Thanks for the invite, Tausha!

Heidi

Unknown said...

This would be way fun! I LOVE getting stuff in the mail. Count me in!

barlows said...

Count me in . . . I'm checking in with you, but it's hard to comment while nursing :) I think the letter thing is cute, just don't give me X or a vowel.

Alison Wonderland said...

Ok, I'm starting to get what you're saying. Also not crafty and I'm not really a fan of just having more stuff. And now I feel bad because I'm (obviously) your new best friend but I'm not super enthusiastic about something that you're obviously really excited about. Ok, maybe I'm in... wait I have a really good idea! OK count me in.

Lori said...

The pressure! So how is this going to work? I'll probably be in just give me more info. I'm stressing out already!

Julie@My5monkeys said...

I'm game too. I'll swap too.

Megan said...

I LOVE your new blog template! I am wanting to do one from the same site but I am afraid I will lose a bunch of my side link cause I have a butt load. Did it do erase any of your stuff? I am chicken!

Jillybean said...

Sure, I'll play.
Count me in!

Anonymous said...

okie dokie im in too!!! sounds fun--- atleast its worth a try...=)

and about that comment you left on my blog...lol, no i don't think your pushy...i think your darling!!!!

sp.dandilicious@gmail.com said...

Sounds fun to me. I need your email address to send you the Home Depot info.

Emily said...

Ok...my blog, whatever! Your blog is ten times cuter. No I'm not dating anyone...so why not? Hey, what do you call those cool hooks you told me about at the craft fair?

Bonnie the Boss said...

I am excited about the swap. I am hoping to feel well enough to participate.