Friday, May 16, 2008

So-I am so excited for the swap. I am thrilled with all the people who want to participate. I am note quite sure how to do it, so if there are any of you out there who have done a swap, or particiapte in one, let me know some of the tricks and tips that make the whole thing run smooth and most imprtantly-FUN!
I do know the date-
It will be the first tuesday in June. Why Tuesday-that is when we usually get the bills, so why not throw something fun into the mix.

We are going to do the idea that Lola sent my way. Each of you, take the first letter of your first name, and that is the letter for your box. Fill your box with all things that start with that letter. Or, you can pick a theme that starts with your letter, and do it that way.

I am not sure on all the rules and regulations, I will let you know very soon!
I just want us all to do our best. Use your imagination and rock that box.
That is the only way I can think of to make it fair, and so that we all get an awesome box!

So-look for info in the next couple of days. Again, any info or tips, will be greatly appreciated!

So-my hubby is out of town AGAIN! No, I was not too thrilled that he was gone again-but he was going fishing and he really wanted to go. I told him that pay backs are a &%#=+!
So-I am sitting here, all by myself, the big girls are sleeping at grandmas. I am so spoiled,they go up there just about every week. They love it! I love it too! I have very fond memories of spending every Friday night with my favorite grandma. I am so glad that my girls get to make the same special memories as i did.
Unfortunately-the blue eyed devil child, has been just that today, so she doesn't get to go when she acts like this. But, she is in bed also. YEA!!!
So, I don't really have anything to blog about. So, whats a girl to do when this is the case? Blog surf of course!
In my surfing, I came across this and thought that it would be fun. It is from the blog-
"Tuesday Tell All"
So, be excited that you get to know this little bit of info about me.
And yes, I will be tagging some of you!

Answer the following with only one word.
1. Where is your cell phone? .Charging.............
2. Your significant other?..fishing................
3. Your hair?.....freaky!...............................
4. Your mother? ....home.............................
5. Your father working
6. Your favorite thing?.clothes........................
.7. Your dream last night?...none.....................
8. Your favorite drink...Diet Coke........................
9. Your dream/goal?.....eternity.........................
10. The room you're in?...Family room.......................
11. Your children?.......sleeping..............................
12. Your fear?.....intruders..............................
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years...stable........
14. Where were you last night?..bed................
15. What you're not?...insecure..........................
16. Muffins.....blueberry.................................
17. One of your wish list items?....car (new).............
18. Where you grew up?....Utah.......................
20. What are you wearing?....jammies....................
21. Your TV?.....House................................
22. Your pets?...smokin wayne................................
23. Your computer? ..working............................
24. Your life?...good................................
25. Your mood?...relaxed................................
26. Missing someone?...hubby..........................
27. Your car?....dirty!................................
28. Something you're not wearing?......bra..........
29. Favorite Store?......d.i.........................
30. Your summer?....fun.............................
31. Like someone?.mom...............................
32. Your favorite color?......red...................
33. Last time you laughed..3 p.m.......................
34. Last time you cried?...wednesday......................

I know that it says one word-but how could I only use one word for my fav. drink? But for the most part, I followed directions. Hard for me-just so you know. Fun little task. Fun to have to look back on. Little tidbits of life we don't usually discuss.

I am tagging: Bonnie, Karen, Lori, Lola

5 comments:

Leeann said...

Oh, hey!! I want to play along! If it's not too late. And you don't mind reminding me. Cause I'm kinds scatterbrained. LOL

Lori said...

That first Tuesday is the day after my birthday so how about we just say everyone send my a birthday gift instead! And, I see you have tagged me - gracias!

Melissa said...

So, we send out our boxes by Tuesday? Or that's when we'll get our swap partners?
One of the things that I've always liked in a swap is a price limit - some people can throw $20 worth of stuff into a box and others can't... knowing a price range seems to help. Just a thought!

Megan said...

Yeah a price range would be helpful and for the first time in my life I am grateful for my first name :)

I would say your hair is more spunky or spiky than freaky and I totally agree with #6!

Alison Wonderland said...

And when do we find out who we trade with? I need to do a little recon.

Love that meme.