Friday, May 30, 2008

Bippity Boppity Boo!

kind of scary pic-10pm, no makeup
In my jammies-the things i do for my friends

OK-So I don't have a Fairy godmother that makes me dresses and accessories.
but I do have a Mother-in-law that can sew anything!

I am talking anything! She made my girls blessing dresses. All of them were beautiful and different. She makes me the cutest things for my house.


She also makes me all kind of things I dream up. I call her up and say;
I saw this super cute thing and I was wondering if you could make it.
It looked like this and I was thinking it would be cute this color. Will you do it for me?
She usually does. Only because I am her favorite Daughter in Law.
(Did I mention I am the only one)

She makes my girls super cute stuff. Dresses for them and their cabbage patch dolls. (seriously the doll clothes match the kids clothes-darling) blankets, quilts etc...

So- I am proud to say that she has an ETSY shop that is just begining to carry all the beautiful, darling things that you all need for your home and for you. I told her to make purses and more aprons like the one that she made for me for mothers day.

Now, don't get any ideas-I can't sew a stitch. That's why I am so happy to have her as a Mother IN Law. She not only loves my kids, raised a super cute guy that I get to call my husband, she also makes me the cutest stuff around.

So-go to her shop, and visit often. She will update it all the time (she sews way fast) with all the things that you will HAVE to have.

Maybe she will even take requests. So-leave comments on things that you would like to have. I figure it's the same thing as me asking her to make me something that looks like this, and is made out of this.

Yes, you all should be jealous. I get to call her family plus, I get things for free! This is the runner that she gave me tonight when I dropped off the girls. Yep, she makes me stuff and takes my girls for a few days. I know,I know, I am lucky.

I have a runner for every season. My favorite is the one that she made for Valentines day. It's under the stairs in a box-so sorry, you don't get to see it. It does look a lot like this one though.

(i know that the pic is small-i borrowed from her etsy-to see it bigger go to her Etsy)
P.s. Did you see that I linked the site to the word. I am not sure of the proper term, but I am very proud of myself! I can still count it even if my hubby helped me right?














11 comments:

Rochelle said...

Cute cute aprons and fun stuff! Just try it sometime you'll get at least a stitch!

Hoyt's in Olalla Washington??

Tinabean said...

Hi my name is Tina I found your blog through my friend Bonnie (The Zoo).
You have a super cute blog & you seem Like a really fun gal. I hope you don't mind if I stop by now and then. Thank You TIna.

Rae said...

You are too funny! I LOVE aprons! Way cute!

Natelli Johnston said...

those are sooo cute! I wish I could sew. what a great mom in law you have.

Bonnie the Boss said...

Of course you can count it even if your hubby did it. I could have shown you how though.
You are spoiled. But you already knew that. Your apron is darling. She does do a great job.
Tinabean is a friend of mine from high school. We used to get in a lot of trouble together.
How was that for a bunch of randomness?

Alison Wonderland said...

cute cute cute

Heidi Reed said...

I am completely jealous. My MIL is more concerned with her money and her spending than anything else. It's sad, sad, sad. She buys us expensive gifts to make up for the lack of time she spends with us. I'd rather her spend the time. She's a wack-job! (but don't ever breath a word of this to anyone)

I would love a grandma for my kids who cooks and sews and wants to spend time with them. You are so lucky!!

My mom is/does all those things that your MIL does, but she's in Ohio.

Anyway... my sob story. Not yours. I just wanted you to know that I think the stuff is gorgeous and I agree that you are lucky. Off to look at her site now.
XO!

Heidi Reed

Andy said...

Such a cute apron! If only I cooked.

Jessica G. said...

I cannot sew a straight seam so I am totally envious here! And the fabrics? Too perfect!

Nicole said...

Oh I love that apron. How fun that she does all the sweet stuff for lucky you. I really will get back to you about the flag we made for activity days, maybee I'll get some time this afternoon. :)

Tiffany said...

I LOVE that apron. I must go to the etsy shop now.

Thanks for being a model SITS Girl, I have seen you posting comments like crazy.. that is what this is all about. You just won yourslelf a "comment junkie" t-shirt for having so much SITS Spirit! Email me and I'll get it out to you!