Monday, April 28, 2008

Always get a good nights sleep.






Ok people-I can't be the only person out there in this big blogging world that does this. So-I have a hard time sleeping. I can fall asleep easy enough, just the staying asleep till morning is what I have a problem with.

Anyway-one night-I couldn't sleep at all. So, what's a girl to do? Turn on the tv of course! The only problem is that it was 2 in the moring and by then, the only thing that is really on is infomercials. I usually don't watch these and there was nothing else on. So.. as you can see, I didn't really have a choice.


The infomercial was for a "CRICUT" system. If you have never heard of them, google them for all the details. But, the jist of it is-a cool cutting machine that can cut out really cool things and most poeple don't really have a NEED for this item. Maybe some would argue with me. But this item is not a need-it is a WANT! So, I watched and watched some more and decided that I "needed" this! So-after the chick threw in a free gift worth a $100 value-I really "needed" it now. So, I did what any other girl who couldn't sleep would do. I got my husbands wallet and bought the damn thing. (if you are offended by my swearing, pretend it says crappy)

So-my husband wanted to know what in the hell this charge was on the CC. (again fill in with heck) I told him it was something that i needed and i would pay him back.

I kind of forgot about it until the UPS man came today. I really love the UPS man espescially when he carries large boxes of stuff that I totally "NEED." SO-i ripped the box open and finally got to the dang things (ur welcome) I plugged it in-skipped the hard instructions, read the quick use ones and was on my way. I never knew that I could love something I "needed" so much! Seriously, I really love this little gem of a toy!


I was sad that I had to leave and couldn't stay home and play with my toy! Now i know how little kids feel on christmas morning! I love it! It is so cool! Really, it is a fabulous thing!! So-I think that I will stop watching infomercials in case i find something else i "need." My husband will be so happy!

9 comments:

Leeann said...

I am so so so so so jealous. Agh. So jealous.

Bonnie the Boss said...

It is sooo cool! I had fun playing with it today. Thanks for sharing. I did laugh at your post. Maybe it was the swear words. Ask my kids, they will tell you. I love those words.

Lori said...

Congrats on your new purchase! I hope you put it to good use! So, I want to know, what was the $100 incentive? Oh yes, and feel free to make me some cool vinyl things for my walls, if I were to get one - that would be my main project!

Rachel Berry said...

Congrats on your purchase! I to own one of these damn "need" things as well. Sadly she never get used as she should. Gee that made her sound like some sort of hooker.. sorry...

Okay yeah it's getting late. SERIOUSLY though I can't wait to see what you do with it.
I have some vinyl that I have been meaning to cut for ages now. Maybe I should get it out and do it.. Hmmm maybe tomorrow I'll play.

:)Rachel

Heidi Reed said...

Note to self: When having trouble sleeping do NOT watch infomercials.

...because now I think I NEED one too!

Heidi

Chelsie said...

Hey they play with those all the time on GTU...they looks pretty spiffy! Lovin the vinyl!

Chelsey said...

Hey this is Chelsey Crowther I am cousins with Kami Taylor, Kaelin Edwards, and Kaedell but,I used to be a Harrisville-ITE, I gazed upon your site doing the whole blog jumping and saw you BOUGHT a cricket-so I am so curious does it also cut VINYL? I am getting a vinyl plotter so I was wondering what the better product would be?!? Cause the cricket cuts for scrapbooking things also right? ANd if it does do vinyl what's the size? Sorry for all the questions I have just heard here and there about them so I want more facts. Also, i love reading your blog! I love all your fun and crazy stories they always seem to make me laugh or smile! Anywho will you please fill me in on this little amazing machine? Thanks:)

Melissa said...

So fun!! I think that would be a fantastic toy that everyone really does NEED :)

Megan said...

I don't have a problem sleeping, but I am a total sucker for infomercials! I always want to buy the newest exercise thingy/videos. I also want to purchase the magic bullet and the cricut - I don't even scrapbook, but that dang infomercial makes me think maybe I WOULD start if only I had it. It is probably best I don't watch those at night or I do would be making some "needed" purchases. Although the scripts and acting would be even more entertaining if I were sleep deprived :)