Saturday, April 5, 2008

Water Pills are AwESoMe!

ok people, this is what i looked like in vegas. Now can you see why i didn't want to take any pics. I looked like the pillsbury dough boy, but with the dough in my FACE! When i saw this pic, i cried. My mom said that i don't normally look like this. When i asked my sister if i looked like this all the time-she hesitated, and said "no, not really." JERK! You know that you can't tell what you really look like in the mirror-we are not objective enough. if we were, we would all get flattering hair cuts, wear the right color lipstick and not have foundation lines. (i do not have these by the way, but, i know a lot of people who do-if it is you-just say no to the wrong color of foundation! Back to my face-so i was horrified-so no more pictures.

Since i don't just take pics of myself i grabbed my camera on the way out to dinner.
I am sure that some of the poeple thought that we were weird, but whatever. I was so happy to see, that the water was pretty much gone! Yay! I forgot that i was cute, and i don't always look like i am saving nuts in my cheeks for the winter. (k said this-not kidding) Almost a whole week of good days, just bad moments and the water weight is going down! i am happy, happy, happy. Did i say that i was happy? so, if any of you struggle with the whole water thing-ask for water pills-they are FABULOUS!

7 comments:

Bonnie the Boss said...

You do look adorable as usual.you are my friend and hero. Does that work for you. Sorry to offend.I am a dork but this is not news to you.
I am soooo glad that you are feeling better.

Chelsie said...

That pic is so cute of you and the girls! Your face looks way thin my dear! I'm glad the you're a spaz is working!

Crazycozartclan said...

Looking good baby! It sucks I know. Susie once had someone refuse a check because her face was so swollen she didn't look like her ID. Hang in there!!!! I am so glad the water pills are working. Aren't those the best things ever.

sariqd said...

What?!? I think you're adorable, cute & perky. You so look like someone I would love to be "real life" friends with instead of this blogging business! lol!

Cute pics of you & the girls! :)

(sariqd - http://sariqd.blogspot.com )

Melissa said...

Cute cute pictures! I think you look great! I love your hair :) I don't think I've ever seen a picture of you before!

Lori said...

Hey, that top picture was at my house! You seriously look totally different, I'm glad you are feeling better, it makes me want some of those water pills!

elizasmom said...

I'm glad the water pills worked! YOu and your girls are really cute, in this post and the previous one.