Saturday, April 26, 2008

LOOK WHAT I MADE TONIGHT!



I have a bunch of old windows laying around, so I thought that I would use them. This super cute one, I think is my fav. but I have not quite decided yet. This is all paper. I just pieced a couple diff. pieces of paper together. I went to a boutique today and was able to pick up some really cheep vinyl.. So, this whole project cost me 2 dollars! Yep, cute and cheep! Plus-this took my 1hour to make, start to finish.
This one made the perfect frame. Are not my girls the cutest! (Only in pics and when they are sleeping!) :)

I just put some paper on the pane and then hung the pics from ribbon and nails that I hammered in to the top. Except for the middle pic-that one is hung on the old latch on the window. I love this one cause it is so unique!




















I have always loved this saying. I am so happy that I found some vinyl for 3 dollrs. I just had this window and new the vinyl would be perfect! I am not too sure about the wreath-but it will do until I find something else I love! I was able to hang this on the wall as you are going down the stairs-that way we can all see it and be reminded about who we are and the decisions we need to make that day!





So-I am so not tooting my own horn. Anyone with a old window and some vinyl could so these, but I was just proud that I got them all done and hung in one day! Plus, i got my craft/laundry/computer room all done and organized today. I will have to post those pics later. So, does this super productive day counteract the other totally, completely unproductive day?

12 comments:

Rachel Berry said...

Hey thanks for stoping by my blog. I think your window's turned out great. I have a BUNCH of windows that I need to do something with and any of your ideas would be perfect. I lOVE your girls hair in the second window.
Okay I should be getting some sleep church will be here before I know it, and I have not ironed a thing..

:)Rachel

Heidi Reed said...

Those are beautiful. I really like the wreath even though you're unsure. So you're creative too?! Some girls have it all. Sheesh!

;)

Heidi

Chelsie said...

They turned out great Taush! I love the picture frame one...they're so cute those girls of yours.

Bonnie the Boss said...

They are way cute. You always do a super job. To have gotten your lettering for so cheap is worth it.

Team Heaton said...

Girl- you are amazing. What talent don't you have??! Those were amazing (easy for you- amazing to me.)

Melissa said...

I love them!! They look so fantastic! If I lived close, I would come and steal all your old windows! You did an amazing job with them!

Megan said...

Those are so dang cute! Can you teach me how to be domestic and talented?

Anonymous said...

oh my heck...DARLING TAUSHA!!!!!!!!!!! i love the one with your girls picture...soo sweet! Your so creative. =)

Rindi said...

Tausha,
I loved the windows. Those are so adorable! I am no good with stuff like that... I left a comment on your blog a while ago, after you first said hi on my blog!?? But, maybe you didn't get it? Anyway, it is so cute to see your three girls, it is amazing how time has flown by! What a cute family you have! It has been fun to browse around your blog!

Lori said...

I want some windows. I have seen stuff like that before but old windows just aren't the norm out here - or old doors, I could use either. Please, someone send me some!!!! I want to do cool projects! Good job Taush!

Bridget said...

I have some old windows just laying around begging to be "cutized"! Thanks for the inspiration.

Have any ideas for an old door?

Andrea said...

WOW!! Those look great! I especially the ones with pictures of your girls. They are ADORABLE!!

Thanks for your comment on my blog. Any friend of Leeann's must be a wonderful person!! I look forward to reading more about you.

(ps: my blog title is "LIFESONG", not "LIVESONG"...just so you know. But I was thrilled to see I was on your blog roll. You're too sweet!)