Wednesday, April 30, 2008

You have got to be kidding me!

6 and her friend "cutie" were laying on the floor, digging their fingers into the carpet and mumbling, Oh-Oh!
"What the heck are you doing?" I asked.
We are looking for something." said 6.
"I gathered that, what are you looking for?" I said
"Cutie's potato bug." 6 calmly said.
"WHAT? Cutie, why in the world did you bring bugs into my house and then drop the stupid thing on the carpet."
Cutie said, "I don't know."
"Don't ever bring bugs into my house again-understand?"
She nodded her head and her and 6 giggled off.

Now, I know that Cutie is not my child, she belongs to The Zoo. (see right hand column) I know that if my child took a bug into her house and dropped it on the carpet, she too would tell them that they couldn't bring bugs into her house again!
So-I am just being a good friend.
A good friend, who now has a potato bug somewhere in her carpet.

8 comments:

Melissa said...

Ah... aren't kids fun? :) At least it wasn't something completely horrible... like maggots ;)

Chelsie said...

Oh no! That is hilarious...only cause it's not in my carpet....bust out that dyson...hopefully it will suck it up!

Bonnie the Boss said...

Sorry, I am not responsible for the stupid things my kids do. That is their dad's fault.

Heidi Reed said...

LOL!
I think at least it wasn't...
1. A flea
2. A tick
3. A cockroach
4. A scorpion

You're funny!

Heidi

Leeann said...

LOL. That is hilarious. Kids and the strange things that go through their mind...that they think is okay.

Bonnie the Boss said...

I just tagged you. Have Fun. Go to my blog to see.

Lori said...

Okay I don't know about anyone else, but I think it is hilarious that you call your kids by the age. I guess you can do that when you have three...

Jillybean said...

I have one word for you.

Vacuum.